Random Thoughts.....

Turned in my notice today. If you told me I'd have done that 6 months ago I'd have called you crazy.
Congrats and good luck on your new venture!

Thanks it's gonna be different that's for sure. Going from an office of about 50 people total to 3 including me. Also shortened my drive for 45-50 minutes to 10.
It’s been my professional experience that higher earning potential lies in small to mid sized companies.

Once they get a certain size - or shudder PE owned…you get a hard limit placed on your earnings potential

It’s been my professional experience that higher earning potential lies in small to mid sized companies.

Once they get a certain size - or shudder PE owned…you get a hard limit placed on your earnings potential
I realized for my career to continue to grow I was going to have to move. My boss is to close to my age for me to make any real advancements there

20244.png

This.

Also fuck Palestine and fuck the Muslim mentality. These kids have no clue of the reality of the world in which we live where we are so protected from it true atrocities.
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

I really got a chuckle out of the HUGE rainbow banner I saw on the news "Queers for Palestine" and the ignorance of everyone holding it. Knowing they would likely be stoned in any muslim country for displaying that flag (or their sexuality)

They truly have no clue

I’m so old that I remember when govdeals.com actually had deals.

I’m so old that I remember when govdeals.com actually had deals.
That's just something poor people who can't buy in bulk say :laughing::huggy:

IMG_20240405_115320736_HDR.jpg

(Like me......I can't afford to buy in bulk either :smokin: I just benefit from someone who CAN :laughing:)

It's been my experience, that when I get tailgated relentlessly and randomly for no reason (i.e. I wasn't an INTENTIONAL dickhead) it's usually a white woman, and she's generally oblivious that she's tailgating TF out of me because that's "just the way she drives"
🤦🏾‍♂️

It's been my experience, that when I get tailgated relentlessly and randomly for no reason (i.e. I wasn't an INTENTIONAL dickhead) it's usually a white woman, and she's generally oblivious that she's tailgating TF out of me because that's "just the way she drives"
🤦🏾‍♂️
I see it almost every day. What annoys me even more is when there is a car or line of cars in front of me, and the guy behind me is 5ft off my bumper as if it’s gonna magically make everyone go faster. That’s when I downshift to slow down instead of using the brakes so it catches them off guard and scares the back a bit. It works about 17% of the time 🤣

I see it almost every day. What annoys me even more is when there is a car or line of cars in front of me, and the guy behind me is 5ft off my bumper as if it’s gonna magically make everyone go faster. That’s when I downshift to slow down instead of using the brakes so it catches them off guard and scares the back a bit. It works about 17% of the time 🤣
I'm currently suffering from a faulty brake switch that makes shifting from park a MF...but...also means that my brake lights do NOT function 96% of the time

I use this to my advantage 😇 (well until Monday when I get it fixed 🙄)

Back in my teens and early 20's I use to pull up on the Ebrake when people were tailgating me. That was exciting, LOL.

Back in my teens and early 20's I use to pull up on the Ebrake when people were tailgating me. That was exciting, LOL.
Yep, I used to also use that tactic, but now my car has a parking brake switch, and it’s either off, or ON!!! and that’s not what I’m going for. I want to make them aware, not make them hit me. :laughing:

Try this human psychology trick. A customer told me this I thought he was stupid I tried it and 80% of the time it works every time.
If in the left lane in a line and some asshole is tailgating you…turn on your left the signal …the driver behind you will back off either because he thinks you are pulling off the road or because he thinks you are cray-cray…but either way it works

Try this human psychology trick. A customer told me this I thought he was stupid I tried it and 80% of the time it works every time.
If in the left lane in a line and some asshole is tailgating you…turn on your left the signal …the driver behind you will back off either because he thinks you are pulling off the road or because he thinks you are cray-cray…but either way it works
This first paragraph sounds like a clickbait ad.

Back