Multiple Britax Kids Car Seats

EugeneTheTJ

Ive got 4 Britax clicktight car seats available. 2 Boulevard and 2 Grow With You. All within date range, never in a wreck.

If you or anyone you know could use them let me know. These are very expensive and i would hate to just trash them if theres someone in need or who could use.

Gaston county/Charlotte area

Attachments

• 20240505_101717.jpg
    20240505_101717.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I’ll take one of the Grow with You (or both if you REALLY wanna get them out of your way and nobody else needs one).

:laughing:
Nah, tired of moving car seats between my car and truck. Be nice to leave em in the same vehicle.
This! If I was closer I’d definitely take a couple of them. I’ve been watching marketplace for a couple more that look decent. I just told my wife the other day I’d like to get a couple more. I’m tired of dragging them in and out of my car truck and Jeep. They’re especially a pain getting into the Jeep. My oldest is right on the verge of going to a booster though.

Nah, tired of moving car seats between my car and truck. Be nice to leave em in the same vehicle.
This is exactly what we did. We have enough carseats to go in both vehicles so we don't have to swap.

This! If I was closer I’d definitely take a couple of them. I’ve been watching marketplace for a couple more that look decent. I just told my wife the other day I’d like to get a couple more. I’m tired of dragging them in and out of my car truck and Jeep. They’re especially a pain getting into the Jeep. My oldest is right on the verge of going to a booster though.
We ended up with so many car seats. 2 kids in seats at the same time. I have 4 vehicles plus my mom's car...

We've gotten rid of all but one and it's being held for my cousin the next time we see her. I miss the Littles but no car seats is so nice.

We ended up with so many car seats. 2 kids in seats at the same time. I have 4 vehicles plus my mom's car...

We've gotten rid of all but one and it's being held for my cousin the next time we see her. I miss the Littles but no car seats is so nice.
We have one set that stay's in my wife's 4-Runner, one set that I move between my car, truck, and the LJ. And one set in my mom's car as well. My boys are 5 and 2.5. the oldest is on the verge of going to a booster. If a car seat is to be moved or installed in this family I'm apparently the only one that can do it. :laughing:

We have one set that stay's in my wife's 4-Runner, one set that I move between my car, truck, and the LJ. And one set in my mom's car as well. My boys are 5 and 2.5. the oldest is on the verge of going to a booster. If a car seat is to be moved or installed in this family I'm apparently the only one that can do it. :laughing:
Yeah, we keep a pair in the wife’s van. Then the other pair never seem to be in the right vehicle between my car and truck. And my parents have a pair in their truck. We are super particular about the install, but my parents actually got pretty good at it, especially with the Britax Clicktight.

Yeah, we keep a pair in the wife’s van. Then the other pair never seem to be in the right vehicle between my car and truck. And my parents have a pair in their truck. We are super particular about the install, but my parents actually got pretty good at it, especially with the Britax Clicktight.
Yeah one in the 4-runner is one of those. When we first got it I cussed the hell out of it, then I figured out what I was doing wrong. lol

The grow with you is one for older kids right? Say 8 and 60lbs? lol if so I will take an extra one

Back