Random pic thread.

Used to live in Florida as a kid and had a pool. Leaves and mosquitoes were a problem. By the time you got all the leaves out everyday it was hardly worth it. Skeeters are the usual nuisance. I left for college and dad put up an enclosure not too many years later. They hardly use the pool, but their often out in the pool area and bug free...

Don't forget the iguanas, especially when they get cold and fall out of the trees lol.

Duane
Screenshot_20240422_140511_Facebook.jpg

Was diagnosing an issue with the kiddo's electric dirtbike, and realized those chinamen been hangin with the brothas at the dragstrip!
1713977196005.png

:laughing:

Picked up a pw50 for Waylon's 4th birthday in July. Thing starts 1st kick. I hope he likes it, i know my wife is a nervous wreck about it.View attachment 416541
That was my son's first motorcycle as well. He went directly into the side of the barn 🤦🏾‍♂️

Me and Jake went to see Hayes Carll and Band of heathens last night in Knoxville.Got home about midnight.I bet he was hatin life this morning when the clock went off at 4:15
IMG_8581.jpeg

Picked up a pw50 for Waylon's 4th birthday in July. Thing starts 1st kick. I hope he likes it, i know my wife is a nervous wreck about it.View attachment 416541
I've never had one. If he takes to it, I thought about getting me a crf250f to ride around on with him. I've never ridden a dirt bike either.

That was my son's first motorcycle as well. He went directly into the side of the barn 🤦🏾‍♂️
Tunnel vision sucks. Fixation on the "non target".

I was to old to be riding a Honda 50, but old enough to remember that first throttle twist. Rode straight into side swiping the house. Once it looked and panicked I rode right to the wall of terror.

I've never had one. If he takes to it, I thought about getting me a crf250f to ride around on with him. I've never ridden a dirt bike either.
Get a CRF230 first. Cheaper, simpler, and much better to learn on. Also, you won’t “need” more bike unless you are racing or super fat.

Back