[Apr 25, 2015] Janet's Farewell Party (Kings Mountain Point)

krzyabncanuck

BLM HOTSHOT
Some folks might have known for a while now, but Janet from over at Arrowhead Campground is leaving us after around 17 years of being here. She is going back home to Maine.

I just got an e mail from Debra with the USFS that she would like to have a party for her on the 25th of this month at Kings Mountain Point in Uwharrie at 1 pm. Everyone is invited to attend .

I know this is short notice but I just found out 5 minutes ago myself. Please try and stop by and attend and say goodbye to our longest serving campground host to date there.

Please plan to attend and say goodbye to our longest serving campground host, to date, and a dear friend.

I'll be there just as soon as the winch class is done that day. We will miss janet.

I will be cooking for this event

wow; good thing I'll be there next weekend for Zuwharrie; I always bring her some bagels from up here from one yankee to another...

Be glad to say goodbye, fo sure.

Will you please let her know that all of us from Carolina Broncos wish her all the best!

Not sure if any of us will be able to make it there. Thx!

Should be able to see her on a workday also here soon . Just stop by after And say goodbye. For anyone that can not make it to this.

Had a good time last night. Wish I could of made it over sooner but that is life. She will be missed. She had a really good turn out.

Back