boggers for rock crawling

Groove the lugs to let them wrap better. Or put IROKS on. DAWGTOYs truck goes pretty much where he wants it.
ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_0908021628.jpg

Good combo I've seen is cut Boggers on the rear, and swampers on front. I "like" my IROKS but I "LOVED" my LTBs!

they seem to work ok I've had a set on my sammy and my buddy swears by them on his EB he just put a new set on it!!! I think the trick is low air pressure (3-5psi) I didnt have beadlocks and never pushed one off the rim.Now on the idea of running them backwards, another guy I ride with used to run his backwards and they seemed to work but every idiot in the URE national forest will walk up and say "Hey did you know your tires are on backwards?" and it would just piss me off so i never turned mine around!!! went to an LTB when they were worn out and like them muchacho bettero tho.......

i was up are URE this weekend they did good on the rock going foward but they want to slide sidways so im just going to grove them and try em out

Boggers have always been lacking horribly in the lateral traction aspect. Good Lord, don't even think about trying to back up on a slick road...there's no telling where you'll end up once you quit sliding! From what I've always seen though, they do pretty good on rocks. I think they'd benefit from some grooving through the tread blocks so they can flex.

Are those RC car scaled boggers?

ai529.photobucket.com_albums_dd339_smittybronco_Mobile_20Uploads_2011_08_11_17_47_42_929.jpg

These were slick when I started They had some outer lug. For not having much tread they still done really well on my tank

Back