TOP GEAR 2016 NEW

Sorry... but w/o Hammond, Clarkson and May it just isn't the same.
May be a perfectly fine show, but it's time to change the name....

They need to get away from actors and return to just car enthusiasts. I mean, Chris Evans and Matt Leblanc? Yes, the trio before were actors as well, but they seemed to love the cars for what they were and offered differing and humorous viewpoints.

I have always been somewhat of a "superfan" of UK TG. I tried for years to get studio tickets, and when my wife and I were over in 2012, did everything I could to just get close to the track, but it wasn't meant to be (tickets for a filming were YEARS long)

Chris Evans was actually a "star in a reasonably priced car" in 2009. From what I know of him and what they stated on Top Gear prior to Jezza's fist-a-cuffs, Evans had a radio car show on BBC 2 for a while and he was actually featured on the show before....remember the White ferrari's?

ai.telegraph.co.uk_multimedia_archive_03276_The_Ferrari__White_3276889b.jpg

He has a history and a validity to the intent of the show. But I agree, it should be a different format and or name

I didn't watch last night, as I DVR everything to watch commercial free the next day so my opinion may change drastically in by tonight.

I mourned the 3 stooges departure from, what I believe, was the ONLY true gearhead show in production (save Jay Leno's Garage)

Chris Harris will probably take over as main host after this season. Remember the first season of TG without James May? They have some kinks to work out but I'll watch either way.

If you don't know Chris Harris subscribe to his YouTube Channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fancy that....

Just watched it.....
Hipster buddy holly is as entertaining as hemorrhoids. He sounds like Kermit the frog getting a prostate exam. Matt was surprisingly marketable as a presenter but them attempting to follow the exact same format was disappointing. The overgrown crowd was too much. But the offroad addition to the star in a car, was pretty dope. The whole thing was like an ugly girl trying way too hard to replace a supermodel, willing to even let you buttsex her to make you like her as much....but she just has too hairy a chocolate starfish and it smells like bait.

Chris Harris should step up. Rory does a great job as well.

I've enjoyed this years top gear.

And for those that aren't familiar with some of Chris Harris' best work, he got to do the unattainable test that the boys never got to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back