In need of some weekend warriors to race their trucks for cash!

Those rules are screaming for an old C Class Cherokar on steroids.
I was thinking my old 4Runner would be perfect if I shoehorned some 35s on it

I am thinking a HMMWV with a 6.5 turbo engine, upgraded axleshafts, bumpers, sliders, and a lack of care for the sheetmetal would be perfect. So perfect I already sent in my entry.
Yeah, but they said "race" and you said 6.5 diesel HMMWV...

Yeah, but they said "race" and you said 6.5 diesel HMMWV...

I have a turbo 6.5 here already, they are actually fairly peppy when they are not in up armored ones. I kind of doubt it will be a super high speed course, probably more top truck challenge style course.

I wonder if tube doors with skins would count as steel doors? There's no way stock doors will go back on my truck.

Duane

Last edited:
I wonder if tube doors with skins would count as steel doors? Theres no way stock doors will go back on my truck.

Duane
apply and see!

I'm sure some underwriter is concerned about safety. I'd wager if it looks like a door and looks solid that'd be what hey want

apply and see!

I'm sure some underwriter is concerned about safety. I'd wager if it looks like a door and looks solid that'd be what hey want
What I can't get my mind around is wanting a 4 point cage, in a mildly built rig. Only thing I can think that has a cage from the factory is a Wrangler. If they are strict on the cage rule I'd wager alot of rigs won't qualify

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What I can't get my mind around is wanting a 4 point cage, in a mildly built rig. Only thing I can think that has a cage from the factory is a Wrangler. If they are strict on the cage rule I'd wager alot of rigs won't qualify

There's a lot of rigs set up for ECORS that would fit this.
Keep in mind there is a difference between being not heavily built (as in giant tires and having removed a lot of body) and heavily used.
A lot of yota guys add a cage once the wheeling gets serious. I have one and I'm only using 33s and 1 locker, still w/ IFS.

Yep. Roxy from Burbank Cali called me about 7 this evening. I'll have a Skype interview with the director in a few days she said. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks Jay @REDLYNER for the info on this. I might need some hair gel from your console stash for the show.

Just had a telephone interview with a casting director from Truck Republic. Competition going to be in the southeast around May or June. Might get the ole Rubi on TV and represent WNC.
Shit if they called you I hope they call.me then we could at least really fuck with the other guys

An ls swapped TJ/LJ with built 44s would dominate. However a turbo ifs Toyota would be perfect for the budget minded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'll be taking auditions for my stunt double at a few offroad events in the near future. It will be for all the boring and lame crap they will probably try to fill the time slot with. I'll be doing all the fun risky shit myself. Lol

I'll be taking auditions for my stunt double at a few offroad events in the near future. It will be for all the boring and lame crap they will probably try to fill the time slot with. I'll be doing all the fun risky shit myself. Lol
If I dont make the cut and ya need a spotter. I'll apply, I've gotten good at pulling line

Might need help from a few people throughout the process and all will be greatly appreciated. Good luck Logan on making the cut and if you need help I'll help anyway I can.

Might need help from a few people throughout the process and all will be greatly appreciated. Good luck Logan on making the cut and if you need help I'll help anyway I can.
..... Well if I get In we'll be putting a cage in it [emoji23]

Help threw the process.... Haha all I'd do is check the ball joints and grease everything and give her hell.

Back