NC4x4 vendor built

seed60

Big thanks to all the great NC4x4 vendors that helped build my truck.

Brad at Barnes for the beefy brackets, steering, plates, and the awesome shipping.

Dave's offroad supply for the great deal on gears and locker. Shipping was great too.

Chase at East Coast for the yoke and not just next day shipping we're talking next morning shipping.

Chris at Marsfab for the gear and locker install at a great price.

Dave at Oliver's for the unstoppable driveshafts.

Thanks,
Matt

Yeah man, ECGS' shipping is ridiculous....

I ordered a used Grizzly from them on a Wednesday afternoon at about 2:30 and it was sitting on my front porch before I woke up on Thursday! Granted, I'm only 2 hours from Raleigh, but that's still amazingly fast for FedEx. I even talked him in to covering the shipping so it would be an even amount :rockon: Shipping was only 16 bucks; however, the point is that he didn't HAVE to do that for me, but he did!

I'm hoping to have either Marsfab, Metal Werx, or Buckeye do my gears here soon. It'll be nice to meet some more people from this forum.

Awesome vendors on this board.

Had a mix up on gears in my rear axle, totally my fault, and Chase at East Coast took the time and money from his own pocket to fix things correctly. This is after cutting me some killer deals on gears and a locker already.

Then Chris from MarsFab saw a post about the mix up and offered to make it right even though it was nothing he did or even touched, almost 3 years later! He installed the gears and locker in my front axle. Which are still working flawlessly.

That is legit customer service. Good people.

Last edited:
Chris at MarsFab is an awesome vendor. His shop did the regear on my Toyota extremely fast on short notice for a good deal and even delivered them to me at work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back