What do y'all think of these side steps?

VortecJeep

Powered by Uranium-235
I've got a pair I'm about to sell for my 2015 Ram 2500 Powerwagon made by White Knuckle Off-road. They make them for your year model as well. Very well built and they can be used as sliders. Im well pleased with them.

RAM 2003-2009 2500/3500 Rock Sliders

I bought a set of AMP retractable steps from 4 Wheel Parts, but that is a different Ball Game. The price for Tyger, highly suggest they Aren't rock sliders! But I doubt any of the fab guys could build you a set for that price.

Thanks for the suggestions. I like those from White Knuckle, but I don't need sliders and don't want spend that kind of money. I need something so that the wife and kids can get up into the truck, and still looks good. If I was the only one to ride in it, I wouldn't have any.

Thanks for the suggestions. I like those from White Knuckle, but I don't need sliders and don't want spend that kind of money. I need something so that the wife and kids can get up into the truck, and still looks good. If I was the only one to ride in it, I wouldn't have any.

Mathew, I just put that exact set on my 2500 Chevy in December .They fit very well and sturdy. I was honestly surprised at the Quality. I would recommend them

Mathew, I just put that exact set on my 2500 Chevy in December .They fit very well and sturdy. I was honestly surprised at the Quality. I would recommend them
Thanks for telling me, I went ahead and ordered them.

I have a set of nfab steps that are on my 06 mega cab. If they will fit your truck I'll make you a good deal on them
Thanks for the offer, but as bad as my current n-fab steps rusted through, not sure I want to try them again.

Put them on today. I am pleased. Mounting is significantly more sturdy than the N-Fab steps I removed. And the ends are plugged instead of open like the N-Fab, so maybe they'll last longer.

IMG_1878.JPG

Back