Info on AOP

To the left side of the main road...top loop. GWT trail. It's a MUST.

And the 70s to the left as you go in by the house..theyre fun as he'll

Just hits:

GWT

I'll load more pics tomorrow but follow those YouTube links to my channel. Lots of AOP stuff from last year

As far as camping....50 acres or so of green grass to camp wherever you like. 2 shitter, 2 showers at the pavilion but other than that you're on your own. Primitive as hell but awesome.
No power or water hookups. And you can night wheel

Tied with golden mountain for east coast fun IMHO

If you see a local buggy with CHATTANOOGA WHISKEY on the side....go ahead and shoot the bastard or he'll play rap music on his stereo as loud as it'll go all night. I regret not killing the little shit last year

As far as camping....50 acres or so of green grass to camp wherever you like. 2 shitter, 2 showers at the pavilion but other than that you're on your own. Primitive as hell but awesome.

If you see a local buggy with CHATTANOOGA WHISKEY on the side....go ahead and shoot the bastard or he'll play rap music on his stereo as loud as it'll go all night. I regret not killing the little shit last year
I know the guy and I wish you had. I'm embarrassed to say this but I used to wheel with that guy a lot. However we didn't blast rap. It was AC/DC.

If I had taken my hush-pipe that stereo would have lasted 2 songs...as luck would have it I only had the AR and 9's

Too many witnesses for that mess

Awesome, thanks. We were scheduled for Golden Mountain but apparently they decided to go on vacation the weekend we were planning to go and are closed. I went to Dixie Run last year and loved GMP.

They say they have RV sites with power. We were thinking about tent camping there to get power?

LMAO, good discription of the park. I still prefer GMP if I'm going to make a 6hr drive.

That "little shit" is 6'6", but yes Andrew hates to party.

If I had taken my hush-pipe that stereo would have lasted 2 songs...as luck would have it I only had the AR and 9's

Too many witnesses for that mess
He's mouthy. Real mouthy and just so you know he already feels he's better than you in every way. I'm not 100% positive why but he changed his name on Facebook. I'd say it has something to do with his ability to piss everyone within earshot off.

It is a nice park no doubt. My turn off was no power at any camp sites and it took me 8 hours to get there. I can be in Harlan in 8 hours....... I want to go back but damn that tow through Atlanta is a biatch.

He seemed OK then?

He was fine until he got drunk....Jason asked him twice to turn his music down...and he did...for 5 minutes. I think Joe asked him as well. He was too drunk to really comprehend what a massive douche he was being. 50 ft from camp sites on all sides of him at 3am and he's blasting 1000+ watts as hard as it'll go with a 5 song loop on repeat.

looks like some fun trails, i'm going to trailfest may 4th so it will be my first trip there. camping at the holiday inn so i won't be suffering from the knucklehead unless he rented the room next to mine. lol.

looks like some fun trails, i'm going to trailfest may 4th so it will be my first trip there. camping at the holiday inn so i won't be suffering from the knucklehead unless he rented the room next to mine. lol.
That is what I did when I went. There are about 4 hotels at the park exit. Now I want to go back...... but I hate Atlanta traffic!

That place has turned into something nice in the last couple of years. I toured it for an ECORS back when it was getting developed before opening up to the public. It had great potential for some awesome trails and parks looks like it's time to go back and enjoy the trails. :)

He came out to a few ECORS races when Jessica Huffman was racing. He seemed OK then?

Yeah, I'm sure he was. He's not bad in small doses but the longer you get to know him the less you'll like him. He took it over the line a few times with me and I figured it was time to cut ties. Before that I had a lot of laughs though. He was actually a groomsman in my wedding.

There is power and water at the RV spots. I was just there a few weeks ago for the MTS race. Its a awesome park and well worth the trip.
Where are those? Are they along the paved road before you turn in to the dirt parking?

There is power and water at the RV spots. I was just there a few weeks ago for the MTS race. Its a awesome park and well worth the trip.
That was not there last time I was there. Almost a 2 years though.

As long as it wil probably take you to go through Atlanta you mighta as well go 40/75. I've done both.

Are you pulling a trailer? If so, take 40/75.
If not, take 74/64/75 to Chatt

Make sure to honk real loud when you pass through, Ill wave.

Back