What have you done to your rig today?

Just trying to figure out if you're being serious or not
:lol:

You have to do a hard search for THAT

He bathes in the same language that I like to swim in: "Sarcasm as humor"

But isn't that what keeps everything interesting? Who cares about a forum with safe spaces? Lmao
Hippies, tree huggers .... And a few others.

Should have seen the thread a year or so ago on a guy that posted about wheeling ure after it closed down for the season... He thought If he said he was gay everyone would stop giving a shit. He was wrong....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Should have seen the thread a year or so ago on a guy that posted about wheeling ure after it closed down for the season... He thought If he said he was gay everyone would stop giving a shit. He was wrong....

I think that was @jeepinmatt

He must have been the one we saw in the crew cab F250 that one work day cause the jeepin part is a no-go. Maybe time for a name change?

On topic, did rebuild a 435 for my 74.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wow. I can imagine that guy getting smoked

I think that was @jeepinmatt
I'm trying to forget my past. It has been like a new life since the operation.

He must have been the one we saw in the crew cab F250 that one work day cause the jeepin part is a no-go. Maybe time for a name change?
Says the guy who is/was trying to sell his bronco. Maybe you should change your username to BroncosByeBart :p

ca8da3afe73a22e8f96a278b669ed173.jpg

Finished putting the front end back on, started it up today but still need to get an E fan and set the radiator in it, get a new t-stat housing and upper radiator hose. Sounded strong no valve lash adjustments. But I need to reset the IAC and put a timing light on it.

Also need to change out the hoses and plumb the rear disc hoses/hard lines. Going ahead and putting a new slave and cycle master cylinder. Need to gut the proportioning valve, build the front and rear shock mounts, build a front driveshaft, eventually ill gear/lock the axles but right now I'm just gonna run open diffs to get it back in the road. Need to buy front 35 splines to go with the Yukon hardcore hubs I scored. And gonna throw the tires from the jeep on it for right now and get some cheap/used one for the jeep for the time being.

Looking around for a tow rig still to use for a daily. Still want to build the jeep I've got the rear 4 link drawn up on solid works and hotel to cut the brackets out at school this fall. Plan on running 14" travel coilovers, 05-up SD 60, 99-05 14 bolt out back, planning in 42/43 tires on a 110in wheel base. Pitt county has changed to a non emissions county later this year so I've been thinking a L33 5.3 swap keeping the 6 speed and 4:1 t case.

Back