Stock market

Big pull back today.

Yep, I should have told y'all that was going to happen. I knew it was coming...it's all my fault...we signed the contract on our new house construction this a.m....

Hopefully this is just a healthy correction. Closed all 3 open gaps in the S&P. Seems mostly news driven.

Smoke will clear from today's news, folks will see thru the BS....Dow will top 21k by next Wednesday. BUY! (but don't take my advice)

Futures are down this morning.

Smoke will clear from today's news, folks will see thru the BS....Dow will top 21k by next Wednesday. BUY! (but don't take my advice)

Well, give me a doggie biscuit! Wednesday is here, and the DOW regained 21k....21012 at 430pm. Anybody want more tips? :D

The S&P500 and DOW are both kind of at triple tops. It will be interesting to see what happens from here. Futures are up this morning.

S&P500 triple top.jpg

DOW triple top.jpg

Dow topped 22k today.

It is headed to 30k.

Holy hell my retirement fund has been awesome. Too bad I haven't had it long enough to be accruing much

Well I am missing out on this ride :(. I have my 401k in conservative funds right now since I plan to retire in 8 months and roll it over into my pension. I cant afford for it to take a dip right when I need to cash out.
Didn't you just pay off your house recently?
That means you should have "play money".

or did you invest it all in machinery...:D

Nice ride....but thinking it's about time for that pull back....maybe not...maybe... Who knows???

Homebuilding is really up around here right now, all the subs on my house have a lot of work waiting on them right now. There is a lot of confidence in the economy. Maybe we'll have good retail sales for Xmas, and keep thinks rolling.

Maybe we'll have good retail sales for Xmas, and keep thinks rolling.
The estimates I've heard are for it to be slightly better than last year, which was better than previous, etc

Ha, I had some bitcoin when it was around $2800. Then moved most into NEO(China's version of the BitCoin with YUGE potential..), then the 'big scare' happened with China banning all the ICO's (Which are sketchy anyways) and all Cryptocurrency dropped like a freaking brick.

I ended up selling out at a month or so later for a 40% loss.

But I only put a little money into it, one of my friends had Bitcoin since it was $30/each. Then he sold it when it hit $1,000 and paid off his college loans. Now it's 10x that and worth $10,000 each. Sucks, but it's hard to gauge.

Personally, I think BitCoin is the next Tulip Craze with a massive collapse in the future. So I'm kind of hesitant to get back into it.

Oh well, at least my 401K is ballin' this year at 17.94%. Thanks TRUMP!

Back