Biggest douche-mobile

This cracked me up this morning. Pulled in the parking lot to get my morning coffee and I see this. One one hand, driver nailed it between the lines - he was dead balls on center. Props given for that. But on the other hand he was hanging out of the spot just a little bit. LOL! He was blocking at least half of the driving lane, but he was centered in the parking spot! :driver:

View attachment 247734
what do you expect from EdEx

Watching these losers....both came out of Lowe's and put nothing in the trucks or trailers after parking for 30 mins in the loading zone. Bed of the truck was empty.

IMG_20170524_115941723.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

My brother in law is the king douche of that game. He will not only park in front of that door every time he goes ,but he will block others in already parked there just to get closer.

I can't believe as much as we travel for work and as terrible of a driver/parker as he is that nobody has gotten a picture of him on here yet.

Challenge accepted

interco-bogger-tire

Saw these on a squatted truck today. Couldn't get a pic so found this one online. I thought to myself "Wonder how the proposal for a 35 bogger on a 22" went at Interco?" "Hey these have no offroad purpose but we can sell a buttload of them to all these poseurs out there. It's trending now."

Can't remember if I posted this or not... but these guys had lumber going from the trailer into the suv..... I sure as hell hope the weren't building something structural if they were to dumb to realize this wasn't going to work...
20170428_103309.jpg

interco-bogger-tire

Saw these on a squatted truck today. Couldn't get a pic so found this one online. I thought to myself "Wonder how the proposal for a 35 bogger on a 22" went at Interco?" "Hey these have no offroad purpose but we can sell a buttload of them to all these poseurs out there. It's trending now."
I think Interco needs to return their "Man Card" for making those.

Probably but I'll give you 3 guesses on who was driving.

The car tells me everything about the bike. I used to live in Charleston and spent a bit of time in Savannah, so I'm familiar with that err... Scene... You know, supersport bikes modified so that they can't actually turn, etc. Really fat dudes wearing a panzer helmet on a 15 inch swingarm stretched 'Busa with the rear tire worn into a square from highway miles, the whole deal.

Last edited:
According to book of faces and a witness, it wasn't rolled on a trail. It rolled off one of the gravel roads. Two vehicles slowed to pass each other and he just went too far to the right. Witness was in the vehicle heading the other direction, stopped to make sure the guy was alright.

According to book of faces and a witness, it wasn't rolled on a trail. It rolled off one of the gravel roads. Two vehicles slowed to pass each other and he just went too far to the right. Witness was in the vehicle heading the other direction, stopped to make sure the guy was alright.
Wow crazy how stories can change from one person to another lol. Either way looks like there must have been some douchey driving beind the wheel of that ford

Back