Skinny Pedal Racing

Skinny Pedal Racing

This is general special, product display, ask questions type so I don't clutter the forum with different threads.

I would be happy to you get pricing on almost anything. From crate engines, truck brush guard, off-road stuff, supercharges, and on.

We are a Howe Steering dealer

With one of the best Holidays of the year coming up to honor Vets and current military members, I'm offering deals on everything. If you are a current or former military member, we will be offering honoring those people.

Post what you are looking for: could be -AN fittings, fuel hoses, gears, Atlas transfer cases, prp products, diesel products for the tow rig, wheel and tires combo, lifts, jeep parts..... you get the idea. Just ask, and I'll get you get you a great price.

OK Tripp. How about a reman AMC 360? And if bored, not over 30. I have a Jasper engine that had a minor failure. But after rechecking it today, I'd basically be doing a rebuild, to use it.

OK Tripp. How about a reman AMC 360? And if bored, not over 30. I have a Jasper engine that had a minor failure. But after rechecking it today, I'd basically be doing a rebuild, to use it.
Pm sent, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Raceline wheels
abd512c9a94b0dbc1465715b91d8d645.jpg
6dc0eaa5aec6220751719fee66220a29.jpg
9137cc3cf1a41d61678034dcabd00b91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back