Bedliner - Raleigh Area?

2000F150SAS

Anyone in the Raleigh area do bedliner? I have a brush guard I would like done.
Thanks, John

No one in the Raleigh Area doing bedliner ?

Hi neighbor, Rhinoliner off pleasent valley and glenwood did my tacoma about 5 years ago, did a nice job, but $$.

Personally i would order some u-pol raptor liner from ebay (kit is $99.00) and do it your self. I sprayed the sliders and fenders to my crsuiers a couple years ago, and it has held up VERY well. i have to touch up the sliders from time to time due to rock rash several times the raptor liner is strong but not impervious. The raptor liner on the fenders in this picture has been on for 2 years, and has not UV faded like many of the other DIY products. http://forum.ih8mud.com/members/fourtrax-albums-may-2011-picture19264-img-20110505-172204.html

I would use Al's Liner if you do it yourself. Doesn't have talc or other crap like pretty much every other liner on the market. Several guys on here used it, I used to sell a ton of it back when I had my business.

I tried to Pm will on here a few weeks ago about my dodge but got no response.....anyone ever heard of speedliner? There is a guy local here at base that sprays it but I havent heard much about it.

I tried to Pm will on here a few weeks ago about my dodge but got no response.....anyone ever heard of speedliner? There is a guy local here at base that sprays it but I havent heard much about it.

I've heard it has adhesion problems.

1st Post; reviving with valuable information for future searches.

#1 Ramirez Autobody at 1200 Downling Rd in Raleigh. Ask for his son, Fabian if your interest is bed liner. Fabian is the primary painter but will do bed liner off hours on the weekends so as not to conflict with family business of painting vehicles. I don't know what this shop would charge to paint your entire vehicle or do bed liner, but because I had already sanded and primed my entire vehicle by the time I came in contact with him, his charge was minimal to tape, do final prep and spray inside his dad's shop.

#2 - The guy's name is Kaveh. Very polite. Christian man. Text him at 919-414-1904
I don't know where his shop is but know that he broke off from a professional company to start his own business with a friend. He quoted approx. $2,000 to paint my Jeep Grand Cherokee including inside doors, under the hood...all. That's a great price but then I switched to doing my WJ with Raptor Liner and was referred to Fabian above.

Back