What's in your Garage?

Yea another project. Some guy wanted to trade that sign for some tires and rims off the 01 WJ I got to part out. I told him no thanks but I'll take $300 for the set of 5. He said he'd be back to get the tires and I've never heard back from him..... My son, the goofy one in the above picture, and I plan on building a wood frame and lighting it up to hang in the shop. As you can see that is where it sits. Still trying to get that damn MJ back together around work and wedding planning.

Have a couple projects going
ec905f487af0cdf894562f0f69962556.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

41SM7Cy.jpg

Father in law moved in and took my original 2 car garage, but he build me a shop out back. 22x31 building with a front and side roll up door. It allows me to get things in and out if i had a project that didnt move. I could use a bit more room now :) In the future i am thinking about adding lean toos on the sides and an awning covering the front to allow parking under some cover.

Fawk it, @ghost has a pretty bad one, so here is mine. What you can't see at the bottom of the screen is several riding toys taking up half of the first bay. I have a small path leading from one side to the other. I too am bad about stopping working on something mid-stream, and leaving parts and tools everywhere. It is absolutely pathetic. I can't work on shit other than maybe a watch on the workbench if I wanted to, LOL.

I'm going to set a challenge to come back to this thread in 1 year and post another picture. My resolution is for it to look MUCH different.

Home garage 1.jpg

Fawk it, @ghost has a pretty bad one, so here is mine. What you can't see at the bottom of the screen is several riding toys taking up half of the first bay. I have a small path leading from one side to the other. I too am bad about stopping working on something mid-stream, and leaving parts and tools everywhere. It is absolutely pathetic. I can't work on shit other than maybe a watch on the workbench if I wanted to, LOL.

I'm going to set a challenge to come back to this thread in 1 year and post another picture. My resolution is for it to look MUCH different.

View attachment 263514

Damn, that puts some pressure on me now to post a pic. I also like your idea of coming back to post another pic! I am in!

Damn, that puts some pressure on me now to post a pic. I also like your idea of coming back to post another pic! I am in!

I have an Ace up my sleeve. I've been building a 14x24 shed/storage building for the past 1.5 years that is close to being done, LOL.

I too am working to get better. I just got a 53' van for storage. Perk of working in trucking is when shit is too expensive to fix over replace. Hopefully the guy that said he wants my 48' one will come pay me soon. I put shelving 3 high 2' wide down about 24' or so on both sides. Shelves strong enough for jeep parts I need to get rid of, like an aw4 with a bad pump.... but hey that's a good core! Today I've been fighting with that damn MJ column......

Pretty standard residential 2-car garage here. I’ve always kept it such that we could put two cars in there. Although my DD stays outside so the wife can park inside.

Not a ton of room, but I’ve completed two frame-off restorations in there. Just have to get creative with space.

1fa1902b2dd8900711e1aa96ca3e9d9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got to build some shelves, buy another box, get the k5 out of the garage, and just clean up a lot. Get all these people to pick up their parts I’ve had to change or replace or I’ll end up sell them. And I’ve got to build an axle stand and go through and build a few.

50b818b6801a90e54c8558dbb27e4159.jpg

76c770b29779c50f760299b0477e16de.jpg

Anyone else have a 12ft tall, 50ft long batting cage in their garage?
20180224_102111.jpg

My buddy's 84x40x16 Morton building with a 31 Ford sedan, 6 cj's, a batting cage, mowers, and endless amounts of crap

5d816d8d271defa2d48c4a93202c75f0.jpg

The garage that’s mine to use.... once I clean it out. It is so full there isn’t room to walk in much less threw it.
Will also be putting another building beside it to hold the girlfriends Dad boat and mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too am working to get better. I just got a 53' van for storage. Perk of working in trucking is when shit is too expensive to fix over replace. Hopefully the guy that said he wants my 48' one will come pay me soon. I put shelving 3 high 2' wide down about 24' or so on both sides. Shelves strong enough for jeep parts I need to get rid of, like an aw4 with a bad pump.... but hey that's a good core! Today I've been fighting with that damn MJ column......
How much for the 48' van?

Sold it for $1500.00 Now he just needs to come pay me and move it.....

Back