June 16th Uwharrie Work Day

Are you coming to the June 16th Uwharrie Workday>?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tsconver

CNC4x4 will be providing lunch to the entire workday crew. More information to follow but wanted to get this out there so people can plan to be there. We are working with Terry to come up with some good projects and Extreme Terrain is donating money to help fund the food.

Watch here for more details and on CNC4x4.org. Should also see some emails from Terry as we get a plan together.

I have gone on a lot of these with other clubs as well as work VTO days. how is the cnc about bringing smaller hands to help. I have 3 pairs of smaller hand helpers that are pretty good workers.

I have gone on a lot of these with other clubs as well as work VTO days. how is the cnc about bringing smaller hands to help. I have 3 pairs of smaller hand helpers that are pretty good workers.

If the rangers are fine with who you bring, we do not care. We are just providing food for who ever shows up along with a few t shirts and lots of garbage bags.

I will do my best to be there. Where are we meeting and at what time? Also will anyone be camping and running trails afterwards?

I'm going and have voted. We meet at Hunt Camp for 9am. Lunch will be over at the Falls Dam parking area by Art Lilly campground the last I heard.

CNC4x4 will be providing lunch to the entire workday crew. More information to follow but wanted to get this out there so people can plan to be there. We are working with Terry to come up with some good projects and Extreme Terrain is donating money to help fund the food.

Watch here for more details and on CNC4x4.org. Should also see some emails from Terry as we get a plan together.

I can setup my camper at Art Lilly and support the cook efforts too.

My plan right now is to come. Probably alone.

Anybody got a reference/link to info at NFS that describes the volunteer activity as a sponsored, official, supported, encouraged, etc. program? If so, I think I can get some leave for community service and get down on Fri.

Back