"Gonna do it right...maybe!!??" Fuller's new XJ build!!!

You should find an h1 hood and cut it to fit. It's so ugly that it looks cool.
I would love to, everyone says that. Someday hopefully I'll run across one

Well here's the flexibility. Not too shabby I guess.
IMG_20180417_161538071.jpg
IMG_20180417_161449627.jpg
IMG_20180417_160820660.jpg
IMG_20180417_160743826.jpg
IMG_20180417_160806828.jpg
IMG_20180417_161813354.jpg

Hey y'all see them triangles lol it's better right?
Now just have to tweak some bushings/washers and such and see if everything stiffens up

This turned into a sharp looking rig. Great job and keep it up! I'll be out and around and can't wait to see it on the trail soon.
:beer:

I wanna know final weight... lol also if it wasn't tiger stripped I think it would have a more aggressive look to it! If ya don't buy a tiger costume to ride in then all that paint was for nothing! Just sayin... looks good you have something holding coils in on top and bottom? Or just limit straps?

I wanna know final weight... lol also if it wasn't tiger stripped I think it would have a more aggressive look to it! If ya don't buy a tiger costume to ride in then all that paint was for nothing! Just sayin... looks good you have something holding coils in on top and bottom? Or just limit straps?
I spy a very un-seated coil in that rear left 3/4 shot. So...nope! :D I'd be careful with that one...would bring the suck to come off of being crossed up and suddenly have a gangsta lean.

lol yup I've had a front spring on my zj come out on me in mtn city and the suck was real when it flopped over for the first time lol spilled my damn cooler is what really ruined my day tho...

I'd give it hell as it is no doubt, just a thought about coils tho...

I'd give it hell as it is no doubt, just a thought about coils tho...
Same here...chances are, as long as the bottom of the coil is mounted VERY securely, and the axle doesn't have any/much side to side movement...it "should" come back down on the spring. But...strange things do happen.

I spy a very un-seated coil in that rear left 3/4 shot. So...nope! :D I'd be careful with that one...would bring the suck to come off of being crossed up and suddenly have a gangsta lean.
Nah y'all them springs ain't going nowhere. They are very very secured to the bottom.
Will find out weight soon enough.

New paint scheme is in the thought process...

how did you secure the springs?
got a friend building a coil sprung 4 link front and rear sidekick.
Really don't think you want my advise lol, but I used 1/2" thick tabs under sections of it then 3.5" tube in center, little L brackets to secure it down in several different places. It's simple, ghetto but it works

I'm having my hydro lines made this week what PSI do I tell them to make them 2500 since the ram is rated at that?

I'm having my hydro lines made this week what PSI do I tell them to make them 2500 since the ram is rated at that?

Your ram is rated at only 2500psi? What does your system relieve at?

stock wj pump relieve id say

Wow lots more info than I thought. I think my question was answered plenty. Thanks y'all

Back