Diesel Shop /Shop to replace oil cooler lines around Winston?

jeepcj3a

Have a 6.2L Diesel and need the oil coolant lines replaced as one is leaking at the crimp. Recommendations around Winston-Salem?

Thanks

Piedmont performance diesel and Offroad in Brown Summit. Just outside Greensboro. Morgan the owner is a stand up guy. Not sure though how quickly he can get you in but I’d give him a call.

Don’t have any suggestions but bring your hose to pirtek or similar shop and they can make it in a few minutes. I use those shops for anything I can make an excuse for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not heard of Pirtek, will look them up. Same with Piedmont Performance Diesel. Hopefully I can find a place closer but if not will give them a call.

Any folks have suggestions for in Winston?

I've been out of the area for a decade...is Billy with alliance hose and tube still a member on the board here?

Thanks again for all suggestions. I have a CUCV that keeps giving me trouble and trying to get it running again so I can have some of the other items fixed.

Could maybe call SMR in Colfax, there mainly Duramax but they'll work on everything.

Billy is no longer at Alliance.

In Winston check with Tri-Flex
Triad hose & hydraulics in King
Production tool in high point
+1 on Production Tool, I go to Bobby for quite a bit of work. Don't go to just any old parts store. You go there on the weekends to get it fast then to an actual shop on Monday to get it done right.

Is it still 24 volt?

Anyone used Pure Diesel in Kernersville? Looks like my starter gave out and need it replaced.

Yes, Awesome shop and Adam is an all around good dude.

Wanted to circle back and say Adam at Pure Diesel in Kernersville is great to work with. I have been pleased with their service and recommend without hesitation.

Back