[Jun 23, 2018] SFWDA Meet N Ride (Uwharrie, NC)

Anyone planning to camp either night? Gonna be terribly hot! I’m worried about my XJ overheating (no gauge) and I don’t know if I’ll be able to stand to camp. I sure would like to though.
I'm planning to camp Friday night

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Anyone planning to camp either night? Gonna be terribly hot! I’m worried about my XJ overheating (no gauge) and I don’t know if I’ll be able to stand to camp. I sure would like to though.

We will be camping Friday and Saturday nights.

Ill be in early Friday camping till Sunday morning. Will be riding Friday if anyone wants to join.

We plan on being down friday afternoon, hopefully before 5. Would like to ride after we get camp setup.

Who’s gonna let me get that generator plug for my fan if I camp?? Lol

I will be camping Friday and maybe Saturday

Camping both nights. I hope to pull in around 5pm on Friday night.

Rookie here: Is this open to non members? If so, I may come down for one of the rides.

Thank you for posting this. I didn't see it until a few minutes ago, and I was about to ask 100 questions this map answered.
I meant to have alot of the information posted before now but just haven't had the time.

Yes

Thanks. Just heard the same from Walter. Me and the dog will be there sat. If dogs are allowed (spoiled floppy eared couch potato Doberman that’ll be on the leash the whole time.).

Thanks. Just heard the same from Walter. Me and the dog will be there sat. If dogs are allowed (spoiled floppy eared couch potato Doberman that’ll be on the leash the whole time.).
Dogs are fine,

I signed up for ride #1 but I had a family emergency come up and I won't be able to make it. I know its pretty last minute but if the ride is full and someone wants that spot please take it.

It'll be fairly noticeable in the morning but we are going to meet at the cross. It's still in the shade at 0900 in the morning and it has seating for a lot of people.

Just changed to "maybe". Work calls. Dang it.:mad: Depends on how tonight goes.

Was nice meeting you and the pup today... even if he did try to steal the sami... lol

Nice meeting y’all too. It was fun watching you work that Sammie. I have video if you want it. That’s a tough rig you got there. The pup is down for the count. Thanks for putting up with us.

Back