Random pic thread.

4 out of 5 bays at work with AC jobs. 5th bay empty right now. We have two more AC jobs in the back lot that were dropped off late yesterday, too.
c36a1be6c61066c18294fa83173f00fc.jpg

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

getting ready for another immigration law ]
Another? So that means the DOJ has something new on the Clinton's that needs a distraction

So how does one cut the continent of Asia from an 8'x20' sheet of .250 stainless on an 8'x12' waterjet table?
This is how...
IMG_20180620_150959355.jpg

Boss has a plan. I'm going with it. Everyone else better grab a beer and run like hell. :lol:

4 out of 5 bays at work with AC jobs. 5th bay empty right now. We have two more AC jobs in the back lot that were dropped off late yesterday, too.
c36a1be6c61066c18294fa83173f00fc.jpg

That's all ive done the past 2 days. Mostly all gravy but had an oddysey with a bad rear expansion valve and of course they were already packed for a week at the beach. Its a really easy job just sucked having to unpack all their shit and work in the back of a hot van.

That's all ive done the past 2 days. Mostly all gravy but had an oddysey with a bad rear expansion valve and of course they were already packed for a week at the beach. Its a really easy job just sucked having to unpack all their shit and work in the back of a hot van.
I did a rear expansion valve on a 97 Tahoe this morning well before this pic was taken. They weren't packed for the beach, but it was full of crap!

The white Yukon is the one I had to do, compressor blew apart and sent metal through the system.

3d6ca6b4b2623031e77174ca34d7cf48.jpg
8ce3d22b653696e53da135b7d405ff15.jpg

1 mile inside city of Burlington. I did a double take getting home. It was laying under a picnic table. Don't know how it got inside the fence, I'll probably go out about midnight and open the gates, we live on a super busy road. And tomorrow spray the crap out of the yard with talstarP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing makes for an awesome afternoon like going for lunch with the boss and cruising in his bitchin' '66 Stingray.
IMG_2085.JPG

Back story: we're going to visit a parts supplier of ours (btw - I've FINALLY got my new position now. Couldn't be happier!) and he says he needs to stop by his house to pick something up. We go in the garage and I immediately start drooling. He says "hop in. You hungry?" I'm like "oh hell yeah!" This sexy thing was so damn much fun. I had a shit eating grin plastered across my face all afternoon.

Back