New member didn't receive email to confirm

The aughts called and want their email address back but other than that he should be all set.
Hotmail?

The wife still uses it also...it's cringeworthy when I here her tell someone the address

Thanks, he's good now. I guess delete thisthis when. Oh that's another problem, and only with this site, when I use the gboard, it screws up edits sometimes when I tap to change the word selected.. see above, should have read "delete this thread whenever" but when I changed whatever "this" was to "this" that's what it did tooto the other text. Like it just did again with tooto, supposed to been to. I don't think I'm the only person with this issue with chrome and gboard on Android.

It's the Google keyboard. Swype is spotty at best and autocorrect ruins my life on the reg but I'm pretty sure it's still better than the alternatives.

I had to correct at least three words in the above paragraph before I posted it.

The google keyboard is garbage. It doesn't work in Chrome for some reason. There's a better one. I'll try to find a link.
I agree, it sucks. The Samsung one on my S6 was much better.

Back