What is living in my yard?

benXJ

And making a mess. In the yard and under the concrete pad. I haven't seen any animals/critters. Snakes? How to kill and or stop it? I saw this yesterday... nothing was moved by me. Tremors 6?

09eca30fd94a26f9d3665a33f3958aa8.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Isn't it obvious?

I love that show!

Cicada killers
Look them up, big ass wasps that eat cicadas....
Don’t kill them they don’t sting and eat those noisy bastards...good to have around

The Upside Down makes the most sense.

Now that I think about it, those giant wasp looking things have been coming and going for about 2 months now, but I never saw them going in or out of those holes. That is probably what it is....those wide trails coming out of the hole were throwing me off. I'll let them be for now.

The Upside Down makes the most sense.

Now that I think about it, those giant wasp looking things have been coming and going for about 2 months now, but I never saw them going in or out of those holes. That is probably what it is....those wide trails coming out of the hole were throwing me off. I'll let them be for now.

If you do decide to kill the giant wasp things, the only thing that works is brake-clean. They laugh at wasp spray. Just watch we’re you spray because brake-clean will kill everything else too.

If you do decide to kill the giant wasp things, the only thing that works is brake-clean. They laugh at wasp spray. Just watch we’re you spray because brake-clean will kill everything else too.

If you hold a lighter in front of the brake cleaner can when you spray it you can see where the overspray goes.

Back