Biggest douche-mobile

Had to pull my big trailer to Cary today. At one stop, parked way off by myself on the far side of a 90% empty lot. Business done, walked past about 500 empty spaces to see this asshole....

e27ed3c4fb146fc7615676ba846d1ef1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Had to pull my big trailer to Cary today. At one stop, parked way off by myself on the far side of a 90% empty lot. Business done, walked past about 500 empty spaces to see this asshole....

e27ed3c4fb146fc7615676ba846d1ef1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If the store is located about the angle from where you took the picture it's in the perfect position for the front right Schrader valve to go missing...

If the store is located about the angle from where you took the picture it's in the perfect position for the front right Schrader valve to go missing...
I've done that before. Left the valve laying right there on the ground next to the cap.

Brozer brozer, I found your dozer:
01212_1LQGagVLczk_1200x900.jpg

I've done that before. Left the valve laying right there on the ground next to the cap.
Some asshole parked 6" from my door, and crossed the parking space line to do it, in the pouring ass rain, so we had to put our kid into the car through the opposite side and I had to wait for my wife to back out so I could get in.

He's lucky I didn't pull every core out of his douche canoe. I just put a pebble under the cap and called it good. He's probably STILL trying to figure out how his tire keeps going flat.

Some asshole parked 6" from my door, and crossed the parking space line to do it, in the pouring ass rain, so we had to put our kid into the car through the opposite side and I had to wait for my wife to back out so I could get in.

He's lucky I didn't pull every core out of his douche canoe. I just put a pebble under the cap and called it good. He's probably STILL trying to figure out how his tire keeps going flat.
Up your game, glue the pebble inside the cap that way every time they pump it up it will run back down.

I would have been tempted to bust a window so he had a car full of water.

I would have been tempted to bust a window so he had a car full of water.
Alarm, attention, kid, and wife. I'll settle for him being stuck in a thunderstorm with a flat and his bed up against the bushes so to use his spare he would've had to roll forward on his flat rubber band tire.

Poor Jeep... Jeep invasion pigeon forge was full of goons
View attachment 274781

Times like this is when a contingent of real wheeled rigs needs to show up and heckle , make fun of , and generally be a nuisance to these pavement (fudge) pounders.

Anyone make a t-shirt that says something like "I actually wheel, not just own a 4wd"?

Matt

There was some hardcore ones there but they were outnumbered by the mall crawlers

Times like this is when a contingent of real wheeled rigs needs to show up and heckle , make fun of , and generally be a nuisance to these pavement (fudge) pounders.

Anyone make a t-shirt that says something like "I actually wheel, not just own a 4wd"?

Matt

I'll just leave this here.

I was on my way back from a trip from Indiana on Sunday and ran up on the two Jeeps at the 1:27 mark ( with the pink hi-lift jack and red one next to it.) east bound on I 40 in the gorge. This explains why I literally saw 100's of Jeeps Thursday on my way up I 75 and on my way back down on Sunday.

Back