jeepinmatt

..l.
@shawn it used to always go to the first unread post when I click on a thread title in the New Posts search. As of yesterday, it goes to the end of the thread, and now I have to scroll back and remember what I have and haven't read. Like in the old days. How did we live like this?!?! Did you change something or is my phone just trying to tell me to stay off of NC4x4?

My guess is you marked all posts as read....???

My guess is you marked all posts as read....???
Not until after I've read them. I'll clear my junk and try again.

Cleared cache, cookies, Bitcoin, ice cream, etc. Restarted chrome. Restarted phone. Tried it without opening in new tab, tried not marking posts as read, etc. Still not working right. Tried from my old phone and everything is working fine. Any ideas?

Cleared cache, cookies, Bitcoin, ice cream, etc. Restarted chrome. Restarted phone. Tried it without opening in new tab, tried not marking posts as read, etc. Still not working right. Tried from my old phone and everything is working fine. Any ideas?
post less theres and idea haha

@shawn I don't know what you changed, but it's working again. I've checked once every 2-3 weeks since February and sometime in the past couple weeks it has changed. Now when I open the individual post link from the "New Posts" page in a new tab, it goes straight to the new post instead of the first post of that thread.

Back