Dana 110

WTH is a Dana s110? I’ll have to google this... lol

Ohh That’s a big sucker... might as well go Rockwell’s with the info and aftermarket for Rockwell!? but then again I didn’t even know what one was! What’s it going under?

Was thinking about putting it under a yj. That and a d60 front. They are coming out of an 06 f450. I want to do a swap but only want to do it once ya know.

14k+ GAWR axle 3.07-6.50 ratios... gonna be a pricey axle I feel like but dunno a lot about them! Aftermarket support may be tough I’d do some research they seem like badass axles tho it reminds me of the Eaton rear axles from back in the 70s chevys

Yeah I'm not seeing a lot of aftermarket support either but I may be getting a real good deal on the pair just a few hundred for both
I’d imagine the front would be worth picking up if it’s a sd 60 they have some aftermarket support if I’m not mistaken the rear I’m not sure of @XJsavage has some knowledge of these superduty axles I believe! @Jody Treadway may be able to tell ya if ya wasting money/time with these he’s a axle/suspension magician! I’ve learned to research more than you want before buying I’ve wasted$$$ of 2.5 Rockwell’s rears bc nothing I could use em with and no parts for what we do unless you have a blow 500+cu engine or they going on a deuce lol

S110 vs 10.25
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349723768.501753.jpg

Ok I see. So there is also an 2009 f 250 I could get the axles out of sounds like that would be a better candidate for the swap. I'll have to look and see what is under it Monday.

What are you swapping them into? The late model SD60s have very little tube on the driver side.
Certain applications will be hard to swap one into.
We'll help ya out for sure

Last edited:
They would be going into a 93 yj. I believe I will have to outboard my springs and cut back some material from the center section of the 60 on passenger side.

They would be going into a 93 yj. I believe I will have to outboard my springs and cut back some material from the center section of the 60 on passenger side.

Plus you'll need to shorten the long side in order to get equal length on each end of the spring perch. With the super short driver's side, it makes placing a pad on the pass side difficult with regard to keeping the axle centered under the frame. Just a heads up.
You may want to consider the 99-04 SD60 or even the 88-96 models. The 88-96 36" pad width is easy to package with out boarded leafs on a YJ.

I would look at 99-04 axles if I was planning to stay on leaves. The 05+ axles have allot of material to remove just to put spring perches on.

If you are upgrading the shafts enough to need the bigger 05+ knuckles, you will likely not want leafs.

Ok I will see if we have one around. I I was looking at the other two as options due to picking them up cheap but will see what else we have around the shop.

How cheap the f450 axles going for? Wonder if they're too wide to fit under my 67 c50..
I was wondering same thing on how cheap! And no they wouldn’t be to wide for a c50 lol bc that would most likely look to badass to say it’s to wide! Imo

Ok I will see if we have one around. I I was looking at the other two as options due to picking them up cheap but will see what else we have around the shop.
I’ve got a $200 14ff c&c 8 lug that’s 63.5 wide if your not trying to make super wide yj!? I was gonna throw it under a zj to keep streetable in va years ago but I like full-size toys more than my little Jeep! lol

Back