Be on the lookout please

I like it, and I mean, really? Insulting me over what I drink?

Your scrapping the bottom of the barrel for insults to try and repair your damaged ego, ain't ya?

It's pretty ineffective.

Notice how I've never asked what you drink?

It's because I just don't care. What anyone drinks isn't going to change my opinion on them for the better or worse.

I suppose someone insecure in their masculinity might fret about what strangers on the internet think about their brand of alcohol...

But not me.

Hey man relax, I am not insulting you or your preference for beer, this whole thread turned for the worst when you opened your typing DUMBASS mouth and gave your opinion

If you notice I don’t post much in the general crap on here, never have, never will, BUT I AM FUCKIN MAD AS HELL THAT SOME FUCK STICK STOLE MY SHIT, so if you see my camo 1991 4x4 trx300, army green wheels or my brothers dark green 2wd 2003 Kawasaki bayou then hit me up

Hey man relax, I am not insulting you or your preference for beer, this whole thread turned for the worst when you opened your typing DUMBASS mouth and gave your opinion

If you're trying to thank me for drawing so much attention to your thread and stolen rigs, there's no need to shout about it.

Besides, helping my fellow NC4x4ers make good life decisions is rewarding enough as it is.

But, you're welcome just the same.

Your scrapping the bottom of the barrel
**You're**

[How to comfort a grammar Nazi: Their, there, they're, it's OK]

(bless his little heart)

....whew, found a solution....I printed this entire thread out & burned the paper.

In all seriousness - Guffey, your family treated my family with kindness & wonderful hospitality when we were up your way. I hate a thief & hate them even more when they steal from good people, IMHO. That said, I hope the property is returned & the jackasses responsible trip in their shower & land squarely on the faucet w/ their stink-eye.

Hope his isn't state farm.

According to them, if a 4 wheeler, dirt bike, lawnmower, tractor is in your homes attached garage, and your home burns down, or its stolen by forced entry, it wont be covered under homeowners, as they have to have their own policy.
I'd assume a barn is considered much the same.

Same thing AllState told us.
UNLESS the vehicle was used to maintain the property. So a lawn mower is covered an ATV wasnt.

But the ATV with the pull behind mower would have been...as long as the ATV was never used for fun

I had the same experience with USAA when two of my dirt bikes were stolen 19 yrs ago. Home owners insurance did not cover them.

I like it, and I mean, really? Insulting me over what I drink?

Your scrapping the bottom of the barrel for insults to try and repair your damaged ego, ain't ya?

It's pretty ineffective.

Notice how I've never asked what you drink?

It's because I just don't care. What anyone drinks isn't going to change my opinion on them for the better or worse.

I suppose someone insecure in their masculinity might fret about what strangers on the internet think about their brand of alcohol...

But not me.

I like Capri Suns, in the foil packs... There I said it! Whew, that's a huge burden off my back. :D

I like Capri Suns, in the foil packs... There I said it! Whew, that's a huge burden off my back. :D

[Stands up in circle of shame]
When I make my bride a Tom Collins with Hendricks Gin, I usually make more than she can ever drink.....and put the shaker in the freezer to secretly draw off a few swallows when up and around
[/sits down with head held low]

[Stands up in circle of shame]
When I make my bride a Tom Collins with Hendricks Gin, I usually make more than she can ever drink.....and put the shaker in the freezer to secretly draw off a few swallows when up and around
[/sits down with head held low]
I'm more of if it's got alcohol in it can it be that bad?
Give me a fru fru drink and I'll get fruity.....Sangria and I'll be singing and not even know the words....

**You're**

[How to comfort a grammar Nazi: Their, there, they're, it's OK]

(bless his little heart)
Um, if we're going grammar Nazi, you might point out hat nobody scraps the bottom of the barrel. Because the top is useless without the bottom.

I’m waiting on an appointment that’s taking an eternity. Read this thread. Going home to:
upload_2018-12-12_14-15-56.gif

Back