Does CTIS exist for a pickup truck?

I've got an idea, something like a staun deflator, but with selectable pressure. Simply flip from one setting to air down to lower pressure; flip the lever back and it's set at the higher pressure and inflate til it escapes.. or use a set of pressure regulated deflators and remove when airing up, reinstall to lower. Just a thought.

Don't see it often but it can be done, I've seen a few folks that run CTIS conversions on pickups that see a lot of sand use. (and no, you don't have to run portal axles to do it) I don't know of a kit made specifically for your truck so, would likely have to be custom. Only problems I see:
not an issue in the wide open desert but, the air hoses do stick out a ways so may get caught on stuff (hose goes from body of truck to hub and then another from hub to valve stem)
lots of parts to it and seals to worry about going bad and needing replaced
for the price it's not really worth it unless you've got to change tire pressure a LOT, for just changing it in accordance with being loaded down vs unloaded, I'd just do a good onboard air setup and inflate/deflate manually

Back