Valentines Day Supper!

Paul

Dr 'Dre
And i'm cooking for six chicks. No pressure,right?
Menu is as follows.....

Spicy sausage cheese dip and Merlot as a warm up.

Main course is a Filet Mignon marinated in Allegros.
Then grilled to perfection.
Assorted veggies and my world famous potato casserole.
Garlic cheese bread.

Dessert is going to be my first attempt at making a triple chocolate cheesecake.:eek:
Wish me luck!

If i crash and burn, i'll admit it.
Pics Thursday night...
'Dre out...

I’m taking the easy route. Ruth’s Chris with no kiddos.

lol...
Ill eat my normal meal plan and the wife and daughter will grab a drive thru after volleyball practice.

But Paul's way sounds much better.
I hear that Paul was eating at the gym tomorrow night. I dont even know what that means. I mean I wasnt aware the YMCA had a cafe now, but was told its in the basement. Who knew?

Wife's cooking for ME....all she asked for was desert :smokin:

debrand.jpg

(still doesn't come close to Pimp Daddy @Andy J. and his big apple booty call :rockon:)

Yeah I'll eat whatever the wife cooks and tell her I love her like I always do. That'll be the extent of our Valentine's plans.

And i'm cooking for six chicks. No pressure,right?
Menu is as follows.....

Spicy sausage cheese dip and Merlot as a warm up.

Main course is a Filet Mignon marinated in Allegros.
Then grilled to perfection.
Assorted veggies and my world famous potato casserole.
Garlic cheese bread.

Dessert is going to be my first attempt at making a triple chocolate cheesecake.:eek:
Wish me luck!

If i crash and burn, i'll admit it.
Pics Thursday night...
'Dre out...

Yes ladies.....he is taken!
20190214_180947.jpg

She fixed deli made bacon wrapped jap pops (to hot for me.. ate one and it was too hot, maybe I got seeds in mine?), Jose beef cheese chimmies for me, and pizza for her and the kids and some boughten cherry velvet cake for dessert. She got a flower she can look at and some other flowers for her umm enjoyment... We'll go out tomorrow on unValentine's day for our Valentine's day. Now to go enjoy Valentine's day... (Phones is getting ..... <Connection lost>

I went and got some pizza. My parents came over and ate dinner with us. Then they babysat the kids while the wife and I got frisky. 2 of these things are true.

Back