Random pic thread.

I was all like, oh nature’s cool...then I was like oh snap.

EF53644E-3A9B-443C-9626-3027C6A1780C.jpeg

This is a public service announcement to always read the fine print when ordering stuff. One of the other pms has probably ordered 10 grand worth of stuff in the last couple months. I started a job where I needed stuff and saw the small print about picking out your free items if you spend x amount. This is a pretty sweet camping chair and table, I would say as nice or nicer than most of the stuff at bass pro or other big store.
14af5be787a84714fa356e8dcbdd2414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^
I just ordered two rolls of fire retardant poly and got a free Browning ball cap with 'Merican flag on it.

Uline was the supplier, not sure how they make money, we get a full catalog every month I think and they give away free stuff. Plus points on my CC.

^^
I just ordered two rolls of fire retardant poly and got a free Browning ball cap with 'Merican flag on it.

Uline was the supplier, not sure how they make money, we get a full catalog every month I think and they give away free stuff. Plus points on my CC.
Uline is where I ordered from. I ordered two of the trash roll carts. They are the cheapest place to get them and you get free stuff. I ordered at 4:30 yesterday and it was all here by 12 today.

This is a public service announcement to always read the fine print when ordering stuff. One of the other pms has probably ordered 10 grand worth of stuff in the last couple months. I started a job where I needed stuff and saw the small print about picking out your free items if you spend x amount. This is a pretty sweet camping chair and table, I would say as nice or nicer than most of the stuff at bass pro or other big store.
14af5be787a84714fa356e8dcbdd2414.jpg

Needs more triangulation

Uline is where I ordered from. I ordered two of the trash roll carts. They are the cheapest place to get them and you get free stuff. I ordered at 4:30 yesterday and it was all here by 12 today.

Hahaha when I saw your post I thought, hey I got a chair like that from Uline.

Caught a grinder with a flap disk to the face.
Dang. Gonna have to change your screen name to Darwin357 :lol:

Cool story or just boring grinding? Any gruesome pics?

Yeah huge gash in my nose which they say is broken and a black eye . Might look like Owen Wilson soon.
I figure like me you didnt have anywhere to go but up....

Back