Random pic thread.

From a conversation with my wife from just a few minutes ago
be426c615178f818ba1c7b07598ae4a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

My wife and her mom are going skiing in Vail for four days next week which will be my first time with my girls for that many straight days. I’m both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.
It's been..... fun? She (child #1) was diagnosed with Flu A in the beginning so everyone was on lock down. After three days I'd had enough. She was fine and had no fever. Onward to school!!!! The boy and me have been watching Paw Patrol and battling at the dinner table. He doesn't like to sit and eat.... I tore down a wall in the basement while the girl was at school. Found three mice skeletons. We decapitated them and cleaned them up. We're soaking them now to bleach them out. These are things to do while mom's away. Hopefully, you can find some fun things to get into while she's away.

Mccracken is a baller with vip season passes. Which are non transferable I asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VIP = Annual Pass. Literally anyone can purchase them and no, they aren't transferrable. It just made sense to buy it. We went in December, she's down there now, and we're heading back in October. When you compare three sets of tickets to an annual pass you can see the savings. Gotta be smart in this game :cool: or they'll bleed you dry.

Just picked up the most basic of trucks for daily driver duty. No options except power windows and mirrors, cruise control, Ford’s Sync, and an electronic locking diff.

View attachment 286870

Untill you have owned a late 80s toyota pickup, you dont know basic.

My first truck had no ac, roll up windows , no intermittent wipers, no cruise, bench seat with no recline , no tach, no radio from the factory , no anything.

74 cj5 with a soft top
No defrost, so you keep a towel to wipe the windows when it rains

That's basic

..........1982/3. I had a 1970 F100 w 302/ 3 on the tree, bench seat or mobile shagging couch.Sometimes w the doors shut but her favorite w a door open and me standing out in the rain/snow/summer/winter weather etc. I can still hear the sound of the gas sloshing around in the tank behind the seat while we got it on............good times :smokin:

Last edited:
I had a kick start dualsport motorcycle with no turn signals and no gauges. That's pretty basic.

74 cj5 with a soft top

Amateur. Real jeepers that have been around use a squeegee. Towels just get soggy.

Mccracken is a baller with vip season passes. Which are non transferable I asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VIP at Disney = whoever will pay the price.Tonya is on a Disney FB page and people routinely tell of paying 8-10K or more on a Disney trip.

74 cj5 with a soft top

That's basic
back in the mid or late 80's a buddy had a convertible 620 Datsun truck.You about had to wear a trash bag to keep dry and forget about a clear windshield,even w a towel.

My first truck had no ac, roll up windows , no intermittent wipers, no cruise, bench seat with no recline , no tach, no radio from the factory , no anything.
74 cj5 with a soft top

That's basic
I had a kick start dualsport motorcycle with no turn signals and no gauges. That's pretty basic.

I had velcro tennis shoes and walked from place to place. That's basic transportation.

It
VIP at Disney = whoever will pay the price.Tonya is on a Disney FB page and people routinely tell of paying 8-10K or more on a Disney trip.
It can absolutely cost that much if you let it, especially the cruises.

49 CJ 3A, no heater, seat belts, turn signals, radio, single brake light, and vacuum wipers (that go slower the higher the rpms).

Did the title of this thread change? Could have swore it said random pictures when I started, not pissing contest or how many and how much you can spend at Disney.[emoji849][emoji2957]
557510d3ecb2614bf6c9875203acb7d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
78 CJ 5
93 xJ co sponsor

The view from my kitchen this morning. You know the ground is saturated when it floods at the top of the hill
205c85ebb539a0ddc47ec4ed2106d1aa.jpg
Don't let those batteries float away.

49 CJ 3A, no heater, seat belts, turn signals, radio, single brake light, and vacuum wipers (that go slower the higher the rpms).
But that wasn't your ONLY transportation for 2 years :flipoff2:
I had velcro tennis shoes and walked from place to place. That's basic transportation.

Yeah yeah, and you walked uphill BOTH WAYS to school in 4ft of snow in 100 degree weather :D

We're aware grandpa:p

Did the title of this thread change? Could have swore it said random pictures when I started, not pissing contest or how many and how much you can spend at Disney.[emoji849][emoji2957]
557510d3ecb2614bf6c9875203acb7d4.jpg

78 CJ 5
93 xJ co sponsor
Dicks. You may eat one.

How about less time tracking posts and more time fixing that shitbox you posted. Just a random thought.

Dicks. You may eat one.

How about less time tracking posts and more time fixing that shitbox you posted. Just a random thought.
Lol
Motor is already in and running I just grabbed a "random" pic.

To contribute I drove an 88 Chevy Scottsdale here no AC, bench seat, and crank windows for 9 years when I moved down here.

78 CJ 5
93 xJ co sponsor

Dicks. You may eat one.

There is a different thread for random thoughts

Back