What have you done to your rig today?

Started tearing down the front end of the 4runner for the crossover steering and new springs last night.
What springs and pitman arm you running? Relocating the steering box forward?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Started tearing down the front end of the 4runner for the crossover steering and new springs last night.

Planned completion date of 2020? If you ever need a hand working on that thing let me know, pretty sure you're not far down the road from me.

Planned completion date of 2020? If you ever need a hand working on that thing let me know, pretty sure you're not far down the road from me.
Hoping for a coulple weeks max. Drove it to work a couple days this week. But the windshield leaks something terrible. Plan is to get front suspension done and then tear it down for some body work and paint.

I've spent some money on this old turd recently but I'll be done soon and won't have a monthly payment to deal with.

20190224_124619.jpg

Should have installed a Rough Country dual stabilizer kit. The JK crowd says it's the best.

I can't do the JK thing man. I like my jeeps like I like my women, 20 years old with lots of problems..

I shattered the coolant overflow bottle on my Wrangler a while back (plastic became brittle), finally got around to replacing it this weekend.

Also finally got around to driving to Asheville to pick up the new 35" tires I negotiated in the deal when I bought my truck. But I've still got another 4-6 months left on the current tires before I swap these on. And my Wrangler really wants them... sooo.....

Back