Jp Dirt N Drive Trip Experience, crayon team 6

20190411_164157.jpg
20190411_164016.jpg
20190411_164013.jpg
20190411_164011.jpg
20190411_163154.jpg
20190411_163150.jpg

You luck guys!
Have a blast out there and keep the pics coming!!!

I cant tell yall yet what were running tomorrow, but I will bombard yall with pics tomorrow afternoon.

Just cant say how kick ass this experience is, I have met so many awesome people, and this town is kick ass and been so welcoming.

We have drivers meeting at 630am, then off to wheeling.we are the furthest drive away except for two from Canada, one from obx and one cknetticut

That's Awesome!
Are you trying to recruit the one from OBX?

Looks like that orange tugboat jeep got put back together. I remember seeing it broken on a trailer at Dixie run a couple of years ago.

And that green Willy's flatfender and blue jeep truck look freaking awesome! More specs on them if you get a chance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Doing skinny canyon at choke cherry!!

Totally read that as "doing skinny crayon at choke cherry!!" and thought:

Wait...is that the TRAIL name, or what you and Josh called your hotel room adventures last night?

:lol::D

Looks like that orange tugboat jeep got put back together. I remember seeing it broken on a trailer at Dixie run a couple of years ago.

And that green Willy's flatfender and blue jeep truck look freaking awesome! More specs on them if you get a chance.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No time for that we gots wheeling to do!:flipoff2:

That's a lot more vehicles that I thought would be on the ride. How many total?

I asked the same question yesterday. He said 100 rigs. Breaking off into 4 groups today

Pretty clean looking bunch of rigs. My bruised up old guy would probably scare the heck out of them!
Yep and I bet they stay on pretty tame trails. When I ran into UA at Harlan I was disappointed in the fact that they only ran Rail Bed and LRG. I've never heard of Jeep and drive. Is it kind of the same as UA?

Back