Biggest douche-mobile

A geopolitical dividing line between the states of Florida and Georgia.

Also, a crap country pop tard group that embodies the acronym for the phrase Florida And Georgia.

A quick google search confirmed this for me.

Somehow I never knew Georgia and Florida shared a state line.........

Weren't forced by the wife to watch Miss America when Florida Georgia line played on stage were you
Well now we know your wife wears the pants in your house. She paddle you too?

(Sarcasm)

He was mad that the guy would not turn off his check engine light
3ca53af09182de0faebca05db370ca74.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nah....there's two of them. Two halves make one asshole :D

Nah only the one boxing the other in is. or neither are and they are his and hers cars being undouche and sharing a spot, though the one is over the line some. I wonder how much smaller they get when put in a car crusher.

I didn't think it was a douche move either, I'll bet they work at the same place, I saw it and had to circle around to snap a pic.
Hell they could turn 90° and get another one in there.
Maybe call it a Faux Douche

I've always wondered why they don't just pull in at 90 degrees. Takes up less space.

Much better than thinking you're about to get a sweet parking space and then as you're whipping in, you see one of those lil guys taking up the front half of the spot.

Apparently he doesn't know the "If you want to help someone else, I'll bring it back to you in 5 minutes (*wink*)" trick for code resets.
I told the guy I would shut the codes off with my scanner for $20.00 but the cheap bastard said no

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At least he admits it...

Knowing the type that DO that kind of thing, chances are, that's what the kid's father has called him for much of his life, and not so much acknowledgement of the truck

Knowing the type that DO that kind of thing, chances are, that's what the kid's father has called him for much of his life, and not so much acknowledgement of the truck
Ouch!

not sure if this fits here, but this is scary as hell! Saw this driving home

View attachment 291746
My big gooseneck had a broken coupler when I bought it. It just sat on the ball. The guy said that it was fine, and he'd been towing it around like that for years.

I saw a guy pulling a utility trailer on I-40 through Durham by the chains one time. The trailer was dancing around a lot, but he was doing 70.

Which douche? The Armada or the white Charger? They both look like they have no idea how to pull in straight.

LOL, so the white Charger was pulled in like that to take up two parking spots, so I pulled in so close to the driver door that he wouldn’t be able to get in, Phillip snapped the pic, then I had second thoughts about a douche confrontation and me having my kids with me when he came out, so I parked like a decent human being right after that. I can’t stand those douches parking right up front like that, I mean park way the hell out of you are afraid of someone singing your doors

Back