Jeep TJ work near Knightdale NC?

Buddy Lee

Hi All, I have a TJ that I just can't seem to find the time to work on. Does anybody have any recommendations for a good shop near Knightdale, NC that knows jeeps and does decent work?

It would help if you explained a little about what you're needing done. Are you talking about not running right, or doing modifications?

It would help if you explained a little about what you're needing done. Are you talking about not running right, or doing modifications?

I guess I'm looking for a competent and skilled shop that knows Jeeps and can do a variety of random repairs and maintenance as they are needed. It runs great and is setup how I want it right now. But, it's a 20 year old vehicle that I've started driving 70 miles a day to work and back. So, that's probably not going to stay that way for ever and I'd like to have a shop lined up ahead of time. There are also a number of preventative items I'd like to address going forward on my own schedule rather than waiting for them to leave me stranded.

Not familiar with any shops in that area, but I’m sure someone will chime in from there soon!

Back