Random pic thread.

70bc5a1947d875efcb69ad7c09a7d5c0.jpg

The carne Sade marinade easy button
I use that to to cook chicken breasts in. When they are barely cooked, I’ll pull them and slice and put back in and finish cooking and to soak up the goodness.

Will take a pizza stone and place soft tacos on it. Put chicken slices and cheese on them and put in the oven at 350 till the cheese melts. Pull them out and fold in half, dollop of sour cream and some pickled jalenenos.

Dress up however you want but my kids will plow on those and it’s very easy.

Will take a pizza stone and place soft tacos on it. Put chicken slices and cheese on them and put in the oven at 350 till the cheese melts. Pull them out and fold in half, dollop of sour cream and some pickled jalenenos.

That's a quesadilla. ;)

Also, I think you're talking about a tortilla ("soft taco"?)... :D

Last edited:
Another heater core. Someone replaced it and fucked it up before they got it installed. Put a screw through the line putting the box bank together:shaking:
IMG_20190921_212401_01.jpg
IMG_20190921_213419_01.jpg

Cajun filet biscuit, add mater and mayo is what Jesus has for breakfast. He's in tune with what's good, ya know?
Tell them to put it on a bun and you've hacked the menu.

Short cycling compressor... No cold air...

63250.jpeg

Wtf is on the tube?! Looks/feels like wood particles.. I've seen metal & particles, and I've seen something like this before, but dude was a carpenter and had the system open awhile, but as far as I know this system wasn't open long.. maybe a dissection of the old compressor is in order to see if that is piston seal material?

less than a 1000 miles on it
:eek::eek:

When the asshole mechanical engineer says they need a mezzanine (correction....Mechanical platform :rolleyes:) for equipment to condition this "architectural statement" trying to be made in a middle school, but the architect doesn't want any columns to break up the space.

See also: Making enemy's with a structural engineer with one room

20190918_085506.jpg

GF’s dad is working for FEMA in Texas, so we are puppy sitting. She’s not quite a year old and 60lbs. Still goofy long legs, big ass paws, and she hasn’t figured out she can wag her tail and not her whole body.

83af13882d9cf9e78dab4acdb76028a8.jpg

Munchkin had a lot of fun today.

Also, the ladder shown in the background decided to give way while I was standing on it to hang the swing. I thought I was gonna need a diaper change after that one.

40f4d1bba846e83e6ca9eedf44dd89de.jpg

7451422653757c4019d4431f202f21d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back