Incompetent gear install

I'm lost. Did he offer to fix it and you said no?

Yeah I'm a little confused too. If they admitted there was a problem then what is their proposed solution?

Duane

61t9mqFLlbL._AC_SX679_.jpg

My personal preference, not as aggressive as a carbide burr.

Do you want a cookie or something?

Last edited:
you can probably take that up with Visa, you paid and services were not rendered as they were supposed to be. Not a long process, and will be quicker than small claims, though you can still pursue that also. (And use the new shop to attest to it)
I'll try that first. I appreciate it

Please be more specific. That's a broad statement

Post whores with boners for changing their trim accents colors, name of their JK, and everyone introduced themselves as a brand ambassador or representative. Believe it was called Ruck Up Jeep Club. Not my cup of tea.

Post whores with boners for changing their trim accents colors, name of their JK, and everyone introduced themselves as a brand ambassador or representative. Believe it was called Ruck Up Jeep Club. Not my cup of tea.
Im still in that one, but your description is pretty accurate.

So, just noticed that neither pinion seal was replaced even though I paid for them. Also both sides from the front axle are puking gear oil now. And im not even driving it.. since im stuck at the house, I'm glad Amazon sells decent stuff.

Last edited:
So, just noticed that neither pinion seal was replaced even though I paid for them. Also both sides from the front axle are puking gear oil now. And im not even driving it.. since im stuck at the house, I'm glad Amazon sells decent stuff.

I'd keep receipts of everything you have bought. Write him an invoice for all the extra parts you had to buy to fix his mistake..

Around fayettenam is most likely two different offroad shops. Performance or Wilsons. Either one of them I would believe to be capable of this. I used to like performance but they have gone in the shitter without certain working there anymore.
Either way I hope you get it made right!
Wilson is closed down or in the process. I went down there a few weeks back and ran into mr Wilson, and they are just finishing up a few things that was on the books

Could be Get Ugly Customs

Wilson is closed down or in the process. I went down there a few weeks back and ran into mr Wilson, and they are just finishing up a few things that was on the books

That's an excellent guess!

Are you saying that Wilson's is get ugly customs? If you are, then no. They are not. They are completely different companies.

Back