Lunch in/around High Point today

Croatan_Kid

How's your hammer hangin'?
I'm headed to the Dodge dealer in High Point on Main St to drop off a transfer case to a guy that works there. Figured I'd see if anybody was free and wanted to meet for lunch. Worth a shot, right? I'm thinking around 1 or so.

Shoot me a text or call me if you want to meet up or just give a suggestion on where I shoukd eat!

252-670-186 seven

Not in town but my uncle runs a damn good Italian deli off of high point road. Capra’s deli. Great subs or Italian pasta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wound up going to BBQ Joes. I remember eating at the one in Trinity after I picked up my trailer from Kaufman. It was aa good as I remember. No ra-grets!

Now for the 3 hour cruise back home.

I wound up going to BBQ Joes. I remember eating at the one in Trinity after I picked up my trailer from Kaufman. It was aa good as I remember. No ra-grets!

Now for the 3 hour cruise back home.

This was from Friday night. Pork tenderloin was on point.
20191115_183318.jpg

Yes BBQ joes is on point. Me and Chris has a man-date there last night, and I went back for breakfast this morning. If any of you are in the High Point/Trinity are in a Friday you gotta check it out. Smoked bone in pork loin. @Andy J. needs to buy a Kaufman on a Friday.

And yes, I’m disappointed you came within minutes of my house with no more notice than that. I’d have gladly joined you for lunch, but I’m just now seeing this!

Just moved in to the area yesterday. Literally in a hotel room as I'm typing this.
Anyone up for lunch in the WS / GSO area tomorrow ?

I need to meet people haha

Little bit about me, I'm french, mech engineer, have a bent fab buggy on 43s and here to work for a big truck company in the area.

Pic of buggy since no-one cares about my ugly mug.

IMG-4370.jpg

I hate I missed this post cause I'd have tried to meet you Croatian_kid

Last edited:
Just moved in to the area yesterday. Literally in a hotel room as I'm typing this.

Little bit about me, I'm french, mech engineer, have a bent fab buggy on 43s and here to work for a big truck company in the area.

IMG-4370.jpg

I'm down. Guessing you're from the west coast or that's a fresh build being as isn't painted

More like super fresh build. It's not even finished. Shake down planned at RBD.
Prob won't paint it for a year, driving it around to iron the bugs out.

What's a good place to meet ? I'm currently in GSO but will travel

You might want to meet up with @drkelly

IMG-4370.jpg

Sweet ride! Meet up with @Chris_Keziah if you have the time. He has a shop in Winston and turns out some nice work. I work there on Wednesdays and sweep the floor....

We go wheeling often and you’re welcome to join us.

IMG-4370.jpg

Still working for Volvo? I grabbed a SD60 from you last year around this time.

Yep same company. Got a different position, moving to HQ.

I've sold a lot of these 60s. Hope you are happy with yours.

I'm game to meet anyone really. I used to have a samurai in France that was inspired by @drkelly 's I'd love to meet him.

Yep same company. Got a different position, moving to HQ.

I've sold a lot of these 60s. Hope you are happy with yours.

I'm game to meet anyone really. I used to have a samurai in France that was inspired by @drkelly 's I'd love to meet him.

I believe one of the moderators RenegadeT works at Volvo HQ off of 68. Maybe you can force him back behind the wheel of an off road rig :flipoff2:

downloadfile.png

Never realized so many people read it as Croatian! It's just Croatan (crow-uh-tan). It's the name of the area where I live, nestled in the heart of the Croatan National Forest.

Also, all you guys suck for not checking the forums constantly...like your jobs and families are more important :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

I'm sure it won't be the last time I venture up that way.

Back