Windrock Feb 8th

Still going, but staying at Double Tree instead. Stay Bridge was booked for the nights I wanted. I will be rolling in late Thursday night.

Did y’all try windrock gap campground? RV sites, cabins, primitive sites. Great people and awesome campground close to the park, best amenities around at affordable prices. When riding the rock, stay at the gap!
They do have better rates on cabins for sure.

Looks like Bill Blaisedale will be joining us in the Grimm Creeper. He will be camping in his truck. He also most likely have Rah-lo with him who is the dog from this meme.
FB_IMG_1579802821466.jpg
FB_IMG_1579802809240.jpg

Don't forget the Windmill B&B. I haven't called or decided yet.
Windmill Inn Bed & Breakfast
Website
Directions

Save
4.128 Google reviews

BOOK A ROOM

Address: 606 Butler Mill Rd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840

Phone: (865) 730-6413

I've stayed there a bunch. Great place. The hired help there wasn't the best last time I went. Hopefully that has been sorted out by now. Brenda (the owner) has had to really step back her involvement with the day to day operations because of her work schedule and kid.

They have a room with 4 twin beds, so if 4 people split the cost it's pretty cheap to stay there, and breakfast is provided. Farther from the trails than the campground, but it's close to a gas station and there are restaurants nearby.

Not gonna make this one. Y’all have fun!

Im out. Haven't got the steering box section of the frame stiffend up yet.
The Scout took priorities over the holidays.

My boy has driving class every Saturday now for month and half.
I do miss some winter wheeling tho. I'll shoot for Spring hopefully.
Y'all be safe.

Back