MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Only about 4.5 beers a week, which being that we've been in quarantine I bet that number has increased.
:lol:

Screenshot_20200527-160610_Message+.jpg

Only about 4.5 beers a week, which being that we've been in quarantine I bet that number has increased.
Oh i don't doubt that.

But sone 30% of the world is Muslim, and a quarter of the remaining are kids. Then you got all the women and others that just dont like beer.
Which means of the drinkers, its more like 10+ a wk average.

But all that aside, lets look at the other ds ide of that equation.
You know this isnt just Americans bc there no way we average 3 miles a day.

Id love to see the actual beer to mileage correlation.... but you can bet its inverse, lol.

Oh i don't doubt that.

But sone 30% of the world is Muslim, and a quarter of the remaining are kids. Then you got all the women and others that just dont like beer.

Id love to see the actual beer to mileage correlation.... but you can bet its inverse, lol.
You really don’t believe that Muslims don’t drink alcohol I hope do ya? I have spent enough time working in Muslim country’s to have witnessed them drinking, doing drugs, and committing adultery like any other people do.

Care to elaborate?
I think he's refering to historically, Knights did the work of Godly inspired Christian Warriors.
But we all know they did the work mostly of the power hungry Devil persuaded elite.

Oh i don't doubt that.

I have two acohol modes.
ZERO BEERS PER WEEK
50+ BEERS PER week

My math may be wrong due to the convoluted-ass Imperial meaaurement system, but that comes out to 235 12-oz beers in a year.
that seems like a damn aweful lot for an average, given how many people don't drink or have only a few occasionally etc.

... which means some y'all are really working hard to bring that score up

Thank you for noticing!!

Oh i don't doubt that.

I tend to follow my trucks lead on this one.
It is more gpm, than mpg. So I figured bpm, makes more sense than mpb........

My math may be wrong due to the convoluted-ass Imperial meaaurement system, but that comes out to 235 12-oz beers in a year.
that seems like a damn aweful lot for an average, given how many people don't drink or have only a few occasionally etc.

... which means some y'all are really working hard to bring that score up
Assuming your numbers are correct, that’s just shy of 10 cases (9.8cases)

pretty sure there are folks in this forum alone that consume pert near that in a month, let alone a year...

98362098_10158475114897813_5647759037916250112_o.jpg

FB_IMG_1590776326834.jpg

Back