Ted Bundy

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
Did anyone watch the I.D. special on Ted?
The bride loves these kinda shows (if I end up missing....you know who to look at) and I enjoy them as well. I went to college for engineering, but nearly changed my major to psychology after taking a few classes more than required. Figured out pretty quick I would internalize too much and stuck with what I started with.
Something I never heard before; Ted's father was his grandfather. I.e. his mother was raped by her father when she was 15.
Certainly sheds new light on the "why" but still...sick bastard.

There’s a book called Mindhunters (or for the lazy, it’s now a Netflix series) that delves into the why.

the fbi began interviewing and breaking down Serial killers in order to create a profile and recognize who their suspects may be.

There’s a book called Mindhunters (or for the lazy, it’s now a Netflix series) that delves into the why.

the fbi began interviewing and breaking down Serial killers in order to create a profile and recognize who their suspects may be.

Show was great. Book was better.

Watched the Jeffrey Epstein one yesterday

"Egg shaped penis" o_O

Started on the Netflix Epstein and wife fell asleep. Maybe later

Rolls eyes in ‘you’re one of those people’ font. I kid, I kid...when it comes to nonfiction, I usually prefer the book too.

Yea, I'm those people. Just ask @Atla .

Back