[Aug 1, 2020] Brotherhood Strong Firefighter Benefit Ride (Badin, North Carolina)

Lurch830

messin' with sasquatch
Might be the wrong place since its not 4x4 related, but I know there are several FF on the board & wanted to extend the invite especially since they are inviting cars/trucks/jeeps & will be stopping at the Eldorado Outpost (basically looping around Badin Lake). Parking will be at the old Alcoa parking lot beside the Badin VFD & Dollar General. Copy/paste info from facespace to save time....sorry if the links break!

Brotherhood Strong Firefighter Benefit Ride

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Knights NC 24 will be hosting a Benefit Ride for 2 Firefighters that were injured during the Fiberon fire in New London NC. Event is August 1st at 11am KSU (Kick Stands Up) at 1PM for the ride.

Albemarle Firefighter T. Jarman 1059 and Albemarle Firefighter C. Smith 475 were injured while fighting the blaze. Motorcycles, Cars, Jeeps, Trucks and anyone else that wants to bring a ride, are invited to attend and show your support for these two Firefighters. $20 per Bike, $10 for rider & $20 per Vehicle, $10 for 1 or more passengers ($10 total no matter how many passengers). 1 t-shirt will be included in the $20 registration fee. Please include which size shirt you prefer. Any additional T-Shirts purchased are $20. Design coming soon. ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE FIREFIGHTERS! We will have the large parking lot near Badin Fire Department. We will have a ride from Badin looping around to Montgomery County by the Eldorado Outpost off 109 back down to Tillery and back to Badin Fire Dept. 50/50 tickets will be sold at event.

Please complete Preregistration by July 25th. To preregister use the link below for PayPal. Please include your Full name, Vehicle, and shirt size. 1 shirt is included with the preregistration, any additional shirts are $20 each. Please include how many shirts total and all sizes if ordering more than one.

Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries will be donating 10% of sales towards the event from 11am to 3pm day of the event. Thank you Victor for your amazing support for the community!

Currently we have the following car groups attending.
Queen City Challengers
SenditMafia
Queen City Chargers
Charlotte Head Turners
Carolina Challengers
Ain't Rite Riders

Rain Date Sunday Aug 2nd

More to come.

Registration can be paid at PayPal.me/RKMCNC24

Please complete Preregistration by July 25th. To preregister use the link below for PayPal. Please include your Full name, Vehicle, and shirt size. 1 shirt is included with the preregistration, any additional shirts are $20 each. Please include how many shirts total and all sizes if ordering more than one.

Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries will be donating 10% of the sales from 11am to 3pm the day of the event towards the benefit. Thank you Victor for your amazing support towards the community!

PayPal.me/RKMCNC24

Thank you

Ride Route.

Starting from Badin Fire Department, turn RT on 740 headed towards New London. At New London RT on Hwy 8, then RT on to Hwy 49. Continue down Hwy 49 turn RT on Hwy 109. We will stop at the Eldorado Outpost - Uwharrie's Outdoor Company for a quick break. RT from the Outpost, turn RT on River Rd. RT on Hwy 24 27 73 continue into Albemarle. We will go by Albemarle Station 1 on East Main St. Turn RT on Badin rd Hwy 740 and ride back to Badin Fire Dept.

Last edited:
Finally an event that happens on my day off!

Can you post a FB link to share?

FYI - there will now be a photographer at the event...

"We are pleased to announce Brooklyn B. Photography, Inc will be at the event taking pictures. Pictures can be purchased by donations ( any amount) and she will donate it to the Firefighters. Whether it's a dollar or five dollars, Brooke says you'll get a copy of the professional photo. This is amazing. Thank you Brooke!!"

Less than 10 days out!

The FB link doesn't work.
Not sure why not...seems to work for me. You may have to search for the ride (same name as the thread title) or search for Badin VFD on facebook and link to it from there?

Dang. Can't make the ride but I'm gonna buy a shirt to help out.

Thanks to anyone who made the ride and/or donated. Had ~140 motorcycles & ~30 4 wheeled vehicles with ~200 people registered. Raised over $11k!
e7542cfb1fe07a2daf3a3649118f519e.jpg
28a85ca952dedb77b2159adbfa2f6828.jpg
4a7da25bc10232a830ea3ce58f8f06a9.jpg
39eef2a93bbaf22c248f4c1720ded101.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back