Dodge 2500 (gas burner)

@/dev/yj I wanted to follow-up, I just swapped to a T-style (I assume above you are referring to the 98-99 HD steering swap).

To keep the tech up to date, this is the link to the site I used for all the part numbers.
98-99 Heavy Duty Steering Conversion

Before I did the swap, I worked on my brakes, not sure how extensive your search for your brake issues has been, but I found a slightly collapsed brake flex line, and a sticky caliper to be the root cause of my steering pull while breaking. The steering upgrade has been a nice improvement in steering feel, but was done after I fixed my brake/steering pull issues.

I have been very happy with the 5.9l gas engine so far, maybe it is because I am still running stock size tires (pizza cutters).....the truck could always use MORE power....but who has ever said they have enough...or TOO much?

I used that same link to do my steering conversion on my 96, really helped.

As far as brakes, I found the ticket. Replaced the rear drums with a disc braked axle and added hydroboost :D

Did the drip line to the rear axle get swapped out too?

If you mean the rear flex line, yes.
Full list of new parts: (not all were needed, but I prefer to do it once...or at least try to)
Front Calipers and pads
Front Flex lines
Rear Flex line
Rear wheel cylinders
Rear axle hardline
Rear Shoes adjusted out (set to slight drag, but drum still goes on and off, and parking brake is still happy)

Back