FB MP finds of the day.

Umm is that not a shifter?

105483467_3726099504072593_3644439763651719546_n.jpg
Excellent catch. Now its a cool truck.

I didn't realize they still had manual engaging t cases. I thought they have gone all electric.

I didn't realize they still had manual engaging t cases. I thought they have gone all electric.
XL's are manual, I think XLT's are electric, and Lariat and higher are definitely electric. The nice thing about the electric ones is when you pull the button out, it locks the rear diff ;)

isnt a 11ft bed just the cab and chassis length? so they just took a regular bed and spliced in a section of another to make a bed?
Yes. But usually it looks like that's what they did, if you know what I mean. This one was really nicely done.

Last edited:
Yes. But usually it looks like that's what the did, if you know what I mean. This one was really nicely done.
Do you know how bad it would suck to have whatever that one thing you need is slide right in the middle of that bed?

Do you know how bad it would suck to have whatever that one thing you need is slide right in the middle of that bed?
I have no idea. I cant reach over the tailgate anyway :p

I think you spelled Laramie and Slt wrong
Well if we're gonna go that far, make it a Longhorn with the dark brown leather and none of that gay filigree shit.

I don't doubt that he wasted $20k on it, but don't effin put $2000 for the price, and then say in the ad "the real price is $7500". That earns him a forward-to-all-my-friends-so-they-can-"Is this still available?"-him award! :kaioken:
And since I like to lead by example...
upload_2020-9-18_8-58-38.png

I also blame Facebook for not allowing people to put whatever price they want.

Duane

apologies, been a little busy, but finally made a run back out to cape fear pick-n-pull....

driver side, back, passenger side, header panel pass side, header panel driver side, 3 pics driver wheelwell, 3 pics pass wheelwell, bed above and bed below.

Cool, thanks for the pics. I don't think that's much better than the one I have though.

Back