Random pic thread.

Have you ever had real pimento cheese? Not Ruth's imitation salad cheese or whatever that crap is Bojangles squeezes out of a tube.

Gotta smear it all over 2 pieces of "caucasian" bread and broil/bake them in a toaster oven till they're bubbly and brown on top.Wait a few/4 mins. before you eat it or your burn the top of your mouth.

Just a walk around town. Dang, I Could have been Cruising!

Attachments

• IMG_20210223_165344144_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210223_165344144_HDR.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 109
Gotta smear it all over 2 pieces of "caucasian" bread and broil/bake them in a toaster oven till they're bubbly and brown on top.Wait a few/4 mins. before you eat it or your burn the top of your mouth.

That's how I do mine, but I make my own pimento cheese from my own garden grown pimentos.

I fire roast the pimentos, then blend together 1 pack of cream cheese, 1 cup of Duke's Mayo, add some sugar, salt, pepper, paprika and a couple shots of hot sauce. Keep mixing and add 1/2 cup of banana pepper juice (also home-pickled) stir in 1 lb of shredded sharp chedder cheese and the diced roasted pimentos.

Really good smeared on homemade sourdough bread and grilled.

Story is a previous shop did a pinion seal, had noise after. Customer took it back and they " fixed" it. Came to us with seal leaking again, but surprisingly no noise. Nearly 300k on the truck.

Why do so many shops either reuse pinion nuts or fail to dab a little loctite on the threads after replacing a seal?
Why would you replace it? You might need that new one later! Leave it in the shrink wrap! :p

What you can't see is moments before this picture was taken, I told Matt's son that his dad needed some gas. :D
Fact. Fortunately it was a play gas can from his toy lawnmower that is mostly useless. Just like @Andy J. :D

Back