FB MP finds of the day.

Now that's a deal if I ever seen one.

Attachments

• IMG_8674.jpg
    IMG_8674.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 151

I don't know why I want this so bad. I have enough derelict 80's international road tractors sitting around, but I want this one too :(

I don't know why I want this so bad. I have enough derelict 80's international road tractors sitting around, but I want this one too :(
I had a silver metal cab toy truck and trailer that exact model when I was a kid. Single rear axle and everything

Check the price...
A metric shit-ton of fab work went into getting that 72 nose and tail onto that truck.
I'd say it's every bit worth $100k if you appreciate the man hours. But they're looking to make bank fo sho

A metric shit-ton of fab work went into getting that 72 nose and tail onto that truck.
I'd say it's every bit worth $100k if you appreciate the man hours. But they're looking to make bank fo sho
No doubt, hours of skills I do not posses...but dang the price & the end result, different strokes for different folks.

Very platypus-y.

and they did it to a BASE model truck.
If you are going to try and get 150k at least make it an LTZ or Denali

But I do appreciate the call back on the seats...

I never liked the old body/new body hybrid.....stop many design compromises to make it all fit and maintain structural integrity.
There was a kit years ago to put a C1 type facia on a C5 vette that everyone loved....looked cobbled together to me (just like this). No doubt, lots of time and effort and skill went into building something that looks like it was drawn by the same people that brought you the aztec!

For $150k I will get a 2018 crew cab for a daily and a C10 for a cruiser and pocket $80k?

Wasn't someone looking for a pole a while ago?

Does it say ERTL on it somewhere ?

This looks like something one of you hoarders on here needs.....

Hmm ok....

Lets see...

30 day tags, screwdriver in the seat...

I was certain we had a winner, but when I saw "allrwady"...🤩

I was certain we had a winner, but when I saw "allrwady"...🤩
Hory shet! That’s not in Elkin, it’s in my AO about 3 miles from my place. That dude has some cool stuff once in a while like the 64 Galaxy he had a while back.

Back