Lots of interesting news today

I killed 2 pitbull dogs in my old neighborhood a few years ago. They killed my daughter’s cat in my yard right in front of her. They carried it off back to their own yard and my wife went down there to talk to the neighbor. My wife was cussed out and called a liar even after animal control came and retrieved our cat from her back yard. This was on a Thursday.

It wasn’t the first time they’d been out, she always claimed they escaped but the neighbor across the street from her confirmed she was letting them out. They had been terrorizing the street, the family was a pimple on an otherwise great community.

Sunday morning I heard a ruckus and went out on the back porch to see them trying to get through my fence to get at my 2 JRTs (who as you know have zero fear). I stepped inside, retrieved my bedside SBR and killed them both with 5.56 softpoints.

I went inside, unloaded and cleared the rifle and called the popo.

It was all good once the animal control guy showed up and told the cops how many times he’d been down there and warned them. I was charged with discharging a firearm in the city limits which was later dismissed (shift sergeant made the officers charge me 😑).

I can confirm a softpoint at 30’ makes a damn mess of their heart and lungs.

We are SO GLAD we have moved to our farm for good now. Nothing but good old farm dogs around here and neighbors are all as good as family.
We had a similar issue in a neighborhood that I lived in many years ago in Burlington. One of the neighbor's dogs from up the street kept trying to get at my neighbor's pit that stayed pinned up outside. Dude finally got fed up and shot it dead square in the side with a .357 mag. It blew a fist-sized chunk of chest/ribs out the other side. I have never seen an exit wound that big. Crazy thing is that when animal control showed up 45 min later, it was still alive (and bleeding on my front stoop).

Criminal stoned to death by community

1F35D109-3CCC-4F93-B1B2-C242155CC830.gif

Last edited:
reading the article it was only 50' inland.. so not that weird besides the time of year
Yup, straight outta the article: "“We’re still not sure how it landed here, but we’re guessing that the creature was floating close to the shore and the tide, which has been pretty considerable over the past few days, picked it up and threw it inland, into the mangrove,” she noted."

This dick should not be able to own a hamster, let alone another large dog breed that are prone to bite peeps or other dogs. Justice would be him chewed up by some big, mad dogs.

This dick should not be able to own a hamster, let alone another large dog breed that are prone to bite peeps or other dogs. Justice would be him chewed up by some big, mad dogs.
Does noone in Raleigh own guns? I understand they may not have had a gun on them or had the wherewithal to shoot the dog during the incident, but I'll be damned if this would happen:
"The dogs even delayed paramedics from reaching bleeding victims.

The 911 operator said, "The paramedics can't really get in because of the dogs. They're trying to get someone to get the dogs so they can come down and help....It's unsafe for them to get out of their vehicle."

Does noone in Raleigh own guns? I understand they may not have had a gun on them or had the wherewithal to shoot the dog during the incident, but I'll be damned if this would happen:
"The dogs even delayed paramedics from reaching bleeding victims.

The 911 operator said, "The paramedics can't really get in because of the dogs. They're trying to get someone to get the dogs so they can come down and help....It's unsafe for them to get out of their vehicle."
A shovel, axe, hammer, 2x4, any kind of chemicals,paint etc. in a spray can in their face and eyes even a water hose w a jet pistol could of helped. I'm sure the axehole is gonna get sued out of his house if he owns it.

The most intelligent people in history hang out in the comments section
Truer words have not been spoken. I think it was Socrates or Mongo who said that.

The New York Times: Liz Cheney Urges Inquiry Into Trump's Actions on Jan. 6.

I'm calling it, Liz Cheney (Dick "Double Barrel" Cheney's daughter) will be announcing her bid for president in 2024 as a republican candidate for justice and unity to bring America together.

Dodge tried this back in the 80s didn't they?
yup

Super ghey

and also

"The new F-150 convertible represents one piece of our 2021 April Fools’ Day content, and will never see the light of day in any form whatsoever."

yup

Super ghey

and also

"The new F-150 convertible represents one piece of our 2021 April Fools’ Day content, and will never see the light of day in any form whatsoever."
see also bronco, blazer

D49E12C5-A2A8-4733-A3FD-62AB29B68DC2.gif

Back