The 2nd annual get together 9/18/21

It was nice meeting you guys and appreciate you keeping an eye on us following behind you the whole way….we had a blast and I’m glad no one got too frustrated with the infamous XJ overheating issues
To everyone we were lucky enough to wheel with on the "Bunny Slope" ride (I need to look that up, apparently means different things to different folks...j/k) & chat with, me & my family had a blast. A family situation (no one is sick) came up & we had to check out.

Already looking forward to next year!

I had a great time with the "bunny" group. Sorry I couldn't stay. #2 coil pack let got on my JK about halfway thru Dickey Bell and started the flashing check engine light. Got it back to Riverbend and a friend came down with a usual car trailer to get it back to Wentworth. Just pulled in a couple of minutes ago. Wish I could have stayed.

Garage smells like someone dumped a gal of gas on the floor.

It was nice meeting you guys and appreciate you keeping an eye on us following behind you the whole way….we had a blast and I’m glad no one got too frustrated with the infamous XJ overheating issues
Wasn't a problem. Good to meet you.

The DEA is flying around!
I heard that 4.0L singing the song of it's people behind us. It was a pleasure to wheel with ya.

I had a great time with the "bunny" group. Sorry I couldn't stay. #2 coil pack let got on my JK about halfway thru Dickey Bell and started the flashing check engine light. Got it back to Riverbend and a friend came down with a usual car trailer to get it back to Wentworth. Just pulled in a couple of minutes ago. Wish I could have stayed.

Garage smells like someone dumped a gal of gas on the floor.
Very nice to wheel with you guys!!

It was nice to hang out with some of you guys for a little bit and to meet new faces again as well. Sorry my trip got cut short cause a stupid bushing that crippled my front end, otherwise mounty showed to have lots of potential. At least now I know what my small weak spots were, easy simple stupid stuff. @77GreenMachine your a wild one lol

Damn...I hate I'm missing all this. Sad part is, I live only about 15 minutes from you guys in ophir now. But had other plans to move furniture today. Hopefully next time. I'd love to put a face with the names on here. I already know it's a great group of folks though. Drink a cold one for me.

If you ain't here, you're missing out.
20210918_114657.jpg
20210918_162316.jpg
20210918_172147.jpg
20210918_180707.jpg
20210918_192244.jpg
20210918_192438.jpg
20210918_143215.jpg

Back