03 dodge 6 speed clutch replacement

bottomland4x4

well after 159k miles of towing the stock clutch has finally started to slip when towing. who makes the best replacement? i tow about 16k lbs on a regular basis and i only have a 70hp predator box for mods.

any recommendations? i want a good street friendly clutch but one that will hold up.

I am very happy with my southbend clutch. They make them for many different horse power ratings, you just have to figure out what would fit your needs best. I have their con ofe.

Mine's not a cummins, but I love the Southbend clutch behind my powerstroke. Great customer service too.

Ive ordered two Southbend clutches direct. Just get the 1-800 number from their website and call them up. Tell them what you've got and they'll help you get the right clutch. Like I said they have great customer service

Gus at farmboysdiesel was running specials on southbend clutches might wanna give him a call!

I like the guy that runs the dieseltruckresource.com store His name is Lary Ellis I believe. I have had two bad experiences with Farmboysdiesel as well as some of my friends and I will never deal with him again, you will need to order from his website because he won't take time from his day to call you no matter how much of a hurry your in and especially if he has sent wrong parts that arrived 6 weeks late. Anyway definitely go Southbend when I put new bearings in my 07's tranny I called Peter to get a new pilot bearing and throwout and he shipped them and new clutch disk to my door for free. I have the dd3250 and the new disk are alot smoother than my old ones. I tow about 16-24K with it occasionally and only problem is it bucks some while backing but it isn't bad.

thanks yotaonrocks, ordered my clutch kit from larry on monday got it on wednesday. super nice guy to deal with.

just got the clutch in this weekend, i cant believe how much easier the clutch pedal is. there must have been something wrong with my old stock clutch. this one feels like your not doing anything at all! the trans seems to like it better to as it shifts a lot smoother.:beer:

Back