05 honda trx450r or 08 yfz 450

Bullardbs

Have two guys wanting to trade me atvs one has a 05 trx 450r has had some work done is a nice clean atv and the other is a stock 08 yfz 450 what one should I look more into I like the look of the honda and other people I ride with have them too and have had no problems but the yfz is newer and is stock so what you guys think

I would stay away from the yfz. It has the fuel injection so more to go wrong. The honda has proven itself time and time again. Go to a mid east race and see what you see more of.

I think I am going to go with the honda for one the guy is coming to me and the other is 2 hours away and always seems that people back out when they dont have to do the driving etc

I love my 450r but in all fairness, I've heard nothing but good things about the yfz.

Go with your gut, unless you ate what I did yesterday.:poop:

looks like it is going to be a honda i dont care to ride 2 hours and have the guy back out plus got two different hondas here local now wanting to trade a 05 and a 06

what year did they start the efi in the yfz got a guy with a 05 interested now too

The 05 is not efi and no reverse. But I still say the Honda is a far better machine. Honda has to be the best as far as reliability goes.

well I want the honda more but guess the first one that shows and wants to make the deal will be the one I get

Back